What's new

FS: LuPix S15 Spec-R For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Sorry to see this James, bit of a shock too really...

You got plans to get anything else to replace her that wont take so much time?

Good luck with the sale, hope you will stick around on the forum.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I really can't believe I'm reading this James but I can completely understand, I'm just sad for me that you didn't wait another 12 / 18 months because I would have snapped it off you in a heartbeat :nod: stunning car & bargain price!

Good luck with the sale :thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I thought it seemed a bit cheap considering the amount of big name parts fitted. Will sell quickly anyway at that price.

Love the k24 engine sounds amazing with a zort and induction!
Don't you mean H22 in the ATR??

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
K24 is in the FN2 i think. The Accord R has an H22 yes. Tho I thought the FN2 had the K20 instead of the 24, but not sure.

Sorry to see that your car is going mate, Ive spend lots of time reading on this forum and your car was sure enough an perfect
example of how i would mod mine (if i ever sell the ITR). Sure enough I understand whats up and i wish you all the luck.

Hope she goes to an enthousiast just like you :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
K20 is the civic yeah sorry was talking bout the 2.4 litre accord engine from the states,couple of guys using them in the civic and a guy has one in his civic that's supercharged and running 550bhp! Sounds mental,forgot the type r was a different engine!

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers guys means a lot :)

Anyways, my mind is pretty much made up on the next ride Darren and I was thinking something more unique, still has turbo but big enough to put me off modding for more than fast road............

Enter the Nissan Stagea 2.5 turbo with Masa R34 GTR front end conversion woo!!!! This is the only car that really interests me now so maybe need to speak to Mike from Torque GT to help source me one if Jurgen @ JM-Imports does not have this one for sale by the time my Silvia's sold etc... I was thinking tints, eyelids, 18" SSR Professors/Work Meisters and job's a good un haha :D Yes they all seem to be autospastic but that prevents me from wanting to turn it into track machine and ultimately I can enjoy traffic jams away from all that twin plate clutch nonsense lmao :thumbs:

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/nissan/stagea8.html

PS - I'll always stick around guys and if I get a Stagea then it's still be Nissan and I'd rather be robbing parts on here than on some Skybus Owners Club forum hehe :p xx

James

Last edited:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
no way pal, this is out of the blue. Sounds like you want a change now by the way you are posting to be fair, but understand about family. I have 2 kids and not much spare time these days, but you just have to juggle it the best you can. I've only had 2 “car” weekends this year, and believe me I wanted more, but you have to put time aside for family. So I'm just trying to say, maybe keep the S15 and just try and put the family first and the S15 second... I love my S15 but it comes a good 2nd to the family :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I know what you mean Adam... I do think about putting it 2nd place but me being me it's difficult to when I get tempted so easily and second car I know will just end up with me buying and tinkering and getting it towards stage 3 etc.......... :rolleyes:

We'll see... I'm in no hurry to sell so if nobody's interested and not willing to pay asking price then I'll just keep her and use this intent for sale as a 'timeout' period haha :nod:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I think you just have to learn not to spend money on it. It sounds like the next car will have money spent on it so what is the difference between the cars?

I can understand where you are coming from as I want to spend a heap of money on the car, etc, I just have to control myself, hence why the car is nowhere near where I want it to be.

On a side note, I am willing to set up modders anon (now referred to as MA), you can be the second member :p

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Me. I have had "issues" with other cars. lol.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Craig - YOU are the first member of MA lmao :p

Meddler - yes I will be modding my next car to some degree even if it's a Stagea or Legacy GT-B which is another one that's intersted me but there will be so many differences in owning them than an S15 from both financial and time consumption POV...

There's only so much I'm tempted to mod a Stagea or Legacy because they are not cars I would try to turn into all out track/drift weapons... with the S15 I'm at the stage of bolting on 2871r, injectors, AFM and then progressing onto a rebuilt engine with cams, strengthened internals etc. The temptation is too big and every month I try to stop but I'm finding I can't... ok this sounds like bad self control and it is so I'll put my hands up to that :wack:

But moving onto a pimp daddy car will just interest me enough to keep it that way... it'll be quick enough to be a pleasure to drive (although never the same as S15) but at least it's a decent compromise and the other thing everyone is not really seeing is the amount I spend on track days, drift days, shows and all the other things that makes me want to mod her more hardcore and also maintenance costs go up as well!!

I like the way nobody's been interested in buying but this tread has turned into a why should I sell up debate haha... only joking I don't mind... if someone wants to buy I'm sure they'll realise that this car is more than 'just a car' and I've devoted a heck of a lot to this project :cry:

Anyways making the leap to try and sell her has already lifted a lot of weight off my shoulders... I don't find I'm waking up in the morning and going to sleep at night thinking about the next mod, worrying about the next mini-project/upgrade... I'm really chilled now. So... if nobody offers the asking price then in a few months I'll probably settle into a more compromised mentality and I'll just end up keeping her haha :p

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Quick update lol...

I've got two serious potential buyers next week but no matter... I'm committed now as I'm going for the Stagea Jurgen is getting in for beginning of November:

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/nissan/stagea8.html

Just emailed him to invoice me deposit as I'll be putting this down next week ;)

So it really is 'time to say goodbye' or 'con te partiro'..............................

Joking aside I'll always be hanging around this fantastic forum and providing help where I can. I'll also need Stagea advice as well haha :p

Reaction score
It's a shame you're getting shot, James, especially when you literally just fitted some decent brakes to the car :D

You sound as bad as me with impulse buying, but hey, I haven't got kids or a wife... My missus just gives me that ''look'' everytime I mention something's going for a good deal, which it is to be honest.

Anywho, good luck with selling the motor, it's got some great gear on it and it's well worth the money.

Reaction score
Country
Cant believe your selling James but GLWTS !

What is it with everyone!? Stop spending money and time on the car and just enjoy it! lol :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol cheers fellas...

I know it's a decision I won't regret... already feel much better now she's for sale so it must be a good thing. If you have kids you'll understand more otherwise you'll prob see it as a stupid decision. But now I'm at this stage about to put a deposit today on my next car I know I've done the right thing for my family and that's the most important thing! :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
What is it with everyone!? Stop spending money and time on the car and just enjoy it! lol :)
I could not agree more.

Not done anything to mine since stage one othe than drive and enjoy.

No where near ready to part with my 15 yet, I dnt want anything else other than 80k sports cars.

Front bumper is looking good now James :thumbs:, mind you the last time I saw it was leaving JAE :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers Darren... as said I won't disappear and will stick around :)

I will be coming back to S15's so when one of you lot are bored I'll buy it from ya and carry off from where I left off lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.