What's new

FS: The Speed Factory Spec-R

Reaction score

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

I am very upset to do this and still very unsure if we could build a better looking car but my own personnal car and THE SPEED FACTORY show/demo vehicle is for sale as a new project is on the horizon.​

I wanted to built one of the best silvias on the road to date so we got in touch with Jurgen at JM-Imports as his reputation is by far the best when it comes to finding very high standard japanese cars and after a very very long search we found a completely standard, low mileage, very clean example of a Nissan Silvia Spec-R. I had that specification in my mind as its always a good basis or us to work from to produce a show class, magazine feature standard of motor.​

First of all the car went through a full check to make sure everything was straight, clean and as described, which it was and all oils and slightly worn items were replaced. It then went off to ABW in Essex to have the full very rare Wisesquare Behrmann D1GP wide bodied kit fitted and blended in which is 50mm wider at the rear and 35mm wider at the front.​

As far as I know the kit is the first of its kind outside of Japan which I am not suprised at as its about 5K's worth of kit before the cost of the fitting. Next up was the Apex Gen2 coilovers, camber arms and 10x18 et15 rear and 9.5x18 et30 front Rota black chrome Grid wheels shod in Falken FK452 tyres.​

Once all the looks had been perfected with the finishing touches like Do-luck rear carbon wing and Wisesquare rear lights it was then onto the engine where it was stripped, cleaned and rebuilt with many parts being detailed on the way through and finished off in a custom candy magenta colour. Some of the mods included a full 3" turbo back exhaust system, turbo elbow, Z32 maf (not shown in pics as its been fitted since), HKS front mount, 50mm race rad, Blitz LM induction, Apexi Power-FC/Commander, uprated manifold, hks Plugs, HKS High lift cams, KAuto race Diff and quick on/off handbrake. Power wise it is around 327hp with around 320lb of torque which I find ideal for day to day use and I wanted something nice and smooth to drive with perfect reliability.​

This car has wanted for nothing and has been done to a very high standard as it represents the company at all the shows/events but this car has never been ill treated, never tracked or drifted and I would very much doubt if there is a cleaner example out there, even the mileage is only 24200. This car is like new, it is immaculate!​

I am sure there are many things I have forgotten to list but the car has to be seen to be believed and a full spec can be emailed over to any seriously interested buyer.
The only thing I would be interested in would be a swap for a low mileage hawkeye subaru as my brother is after one so a deal could be had.​

Spec-R's go for around 10K in a standardish clean form with higher mileage and clean lower mileage modded examples seem to go for alot more so that is why I am asking for a very reasonable £12495 for the car as you will not find better that has been built to such a high standard and finish.​

The car has THE SPEED FACTORY livery on but it can be removed if need be or like a lot of people have suggested, just take the wording off and put your own company/forum details on.​

Even though there is 6 months MOT on it, I will put 12 months on if the price is right as I am flexible (within reason) on the asking price.​

Please feel free to contact me anytime for further details or if you require further pictures as I have hundreds.​

This car is also one of the lucky ones that falls into the lesser road tax bracket of £205 a year.​

Thought I would throw this following picture in for you to look at but Im not 100% sure if the car is in it.lol (thanks James for the pics)​

Many thanks for taking the time out to read this advert and I look forward to hearing from you soon.​

NEW PRICE OF £12495! Bargain!​

DEPOSIT TAKEN (Sold subject to balance being paid)​

Email: gavinz1@aol.com

Based in Chorley, Lancashire.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sorry to see you decided to sell mate,she is immaculate,shame your bro wasn't after a fn2 type R as I would defo swap for this !!!hopefully I win the lotto before you find a buyer! Good luck mate,hope it goes to a good home.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Good luck with the sale gav, hope you've got a really good project to replace this awesome car with....

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yes totally gutted to see you have to sell this amazing example of our beloved S15's :(

No worries about the pics... anytime mate ;) Hope all goes well with the sale and we really need to catch up again!!

D

D4N

Words cannot describe how much I want to buy this car!!! I just need mine to sell 1st :(

If any of you know of anyone searching for an Astra VXR, send them my way pleeeeaaaseeee!!

D

D4N

Tell me about it. I spent an unholy amount of time drooling over this at Modified Live at Oulton Park. Luckily I managed to avoid the paintwork haha

D

D4N

Will do dude. Hopefully, and selfishly. I hope it won't be sold by the time mine is haha, if it isn't expect a phonecall saying I'm on my way with some money :D

D

D4N

It's good for me as I'm looking to buy lol

Just with somebody would come and give me money's for my car so I can buy this one :cool:

D

D4N

Possible win this weekend/next week. Somone coming to look at the Astra. Please le this car be for sale if they buy mine :D

D

D4N

Will do matey. Beileve me, if the cars still available and the Astra's gone, I'll paypal a deposit lol

Reaction score
if my car got allready finished and sold i would be the next day at u and picking up the car. but it isn´t :(.