What's new

FS: The Speed Factory Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Wow! That's too cheap man,what an absolute bargain for the amount of work that's gone into your car I wouldn't be able to bring myself to sell it

Reaction score
It will be a very sad day to see this go but at least its going to a very good home. Plus I have met some good friends on this forum so you won't be seeing the back of me.................................Can we have a "other marques" section please.lol​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What you gettin next??? Did you used to have a scooby before? Just I saw a pic of a scooby on the ultralite website with your plate on it?!

Reaction score
Yeh, that was my old motor. Ultralite used it as their demo/promo car.

My next car is hush hush at the mo. Its here next week ;-)

Reaction score
Don't worry bud, you will be the first to know and the first to take pics.lol

Also James I have a request for you, we have the launch of that new s13 kit we have designed and after we have put the finishing touches too it, would you like to take some pics of it? its first outing is at JAE.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Fair play mate,the scooby was mint too!!! You can tell me I can keep a secret lol jokes,quick qusetion,am looking to get the atec 2 in polished finish for my s 15 but haven't seen any in the flesh have you? If so what do you think of em? You gonna have another thread on here so we can follow your progress with the new car??

Last edited:
Reaction score
The atec II's are one of my favourite wheels and I have had 2 sets now. The polished ones are very nice in the flesh.....did I mention I am an ultralite dealer ;-) (admin: dont want to be seen as trading but would love to come on as a sponsor)

I will defo start a new project thread when the car arrives and I will also start another threadon something that we have been also working on over the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Good man,I look forward to it as the last thread was awesome mate!!! I really love the atec,soon as I have sold my bits from my fn2 I will give you a shout see what you can do if that's alright?

Reaction score
No problem matey and glad you liked the last thread. I will do better next time and not miss bits out.lol

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
(admin: dont want to be seen as trading but would love to come on as a sponsor)
If you wish to make a donation you will automaticlly become a normal Contributing Member. If you intend to trade on this forum we would have to change your title to Contributing or Non-Contributing Trader naturally.

Very much looking forward to seeing the new project threads too if your S15 one was anything to go by :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Don't worry bud, you will be the first to know and the first to take pics.lol

Also James I have a request for you, we have the launch of that new s13 kit we have designed and after we have put the finishing touches too it, would you like to take some pics of it? its first outing is at JAE.
Of course mate - please collar me at JAE to do this I'd be more than happy :) Although I'd be meeting up for a good ol' natter anyways lol :thumbs: