What's new

FS: Curryzz s15 for sale, mint s15 spec r areo in white (1999)

Curryzz

Reaction score
Curryzz s15 for sale, mint s15 spec r aero in white (1999)

Regretful sale of my immaculatley turned out S15 Spec R finished with the saught after factory fitted Aero bodykit in pearl white.

Jdm import through TORQUE GT in September 2007, Im the 3RD owner in the UK, the car has now done 81000k, Currently has MOT till september,and taxed till feb next year.

2.0 litre 16 valve twin cam VVT(Black top) SR20 DET engine with standard GT28 Turbo and WMIC, both improvements over the S14, Power output is 250bhp from the factory at 8.0 bar, this runs through the 6 speed manul box with LSD to the rear wheels :nod:

Standard clean unmarked interior, includes climate control, electronic windows, mirrors, airbags and i have also fitted four digital guages which all match, all show vital information, oil pressure, air/fuel ratio, rpm and of cource boost in PSI

Modifications have been tastefully chosen and professionally fitted where required to give that OEM feel, these include:

Tein mono flex coilovers with front camber adjustment, includes c spanners still in packet

Front Strut brace

Works emotion XD9 nine spoke staggered offset wheels in white with blue anodised wheel nuts and valves, aslo custom made carbon centre caps with silvia logo, 452 tyres all round, no curbing just a couple of stone chips

HKS full exhaust system including turbo elbow/downpipe.de cat pipe and polished 4.25 exit polished back box, labelled as a Hyper medalion it sounds more like a silent, not too loud

APEXI induction kit with custom made carbon lid, cold air feed

8000k HID headlight conversion

NISMO smoked side repeaters

YASHIO factory smoked rear LED red taillights (expensive)

Boot lip spoiler curtesy of little knocks

Project MU front pads and discs, Project MU rear discs with red stuff pads

Engine bay detailing consisting of carbon panels, blue anodised retaining bolts VERY CLEAN

Blue rocker cover

Engine Torque danmper

Carbon sterio surround, rare and unique Sony MINI DISC/CD/RADIO doubke din Wall-e sterio, audiophile speakers

MOONFACE RACING S15 spedific black anodised shift knob

VIPER 480XV paging vehicle security system, full thatcham rated

Private number plate included with the sale (S15 @@@)

WALBRO Fuel pump

The car currently has harnesses fitted in at the moment but i will be removing them because my girlfriend brought them so would like to keep them.

BAD POINT The car currently has a dent in the passenger side front wing but i think the price will reflect this considering how rare it is to get an S15 this clean and looked after, i do have a spare white wing at home in the garage which i will put with the car when sold so it really needs fitting and spraying but i haven't had the time latley

Also i use the car currently to get to work, its only up the road but i cant let the car go for at least two weeks but im advertising to the forum first if i dont have interest on here in two weeks it will go on piston heads etc, the only reason i am selling her is i now have a job at Honda selling Spoon sports products so it would be easier to own a Honda now

I will only accept PX for a MINT EK9 BLACK TYPE R RX 2000 OR A DC5 IN BLACK, LOW MILEAGE

Here is the link untill i get some good pics up which i will asap
http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?5948-Curryzz-s15....

I will be so sad to see her go as i have put so much time into keeping it in immaculate condition :cry:

PRICE 9495:thumbs:

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
minter - good luck with the sale :) sad to see you selling up........

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Not another one! :(
Whats going on!?! When I was looking there where none around now there's lots of really nice one about!

Good luck with the sale mate the car looks really nice.

Oh and DC5 all the way :nod:

Curryzz

Reaction score
Hi guys this stunning car will be looking for a new home now, so pm me with any interest, also will be going on pistonheads over the weekend.

Thanks Paul

Curryzz

Reaction score
Alrite bud,its a long story but i love this car so much, i mite keep it, thinking of taking it back if the market, theres not much else i like, i sell Spoon sports stuff now for honda so would make sense to own a Honda but when i sit in the S15 and it chatters and bounces down the road with popping and banging and the dif locks pulling out a small road i duno if i can sell it lol, the market seems to be a bit flooded at the mo with s15s and i no iv spend so much on it, iv spend every spair hour i have keeping it mint so to sell it slightly under what its worth doesnt interest me:)

no you cant sell already, mint car glws

what car next?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I seriously wouldn't sell it dude,when I bought my new type R I checked out the DC5 and tbh it does'nt come anywhere close to the s15,they arE nice,rare but still you would defo miss your car.Plus your car iis totally mint man if you don't need to sell it I wouldn't ,you will only want another one and you will never find one as mint again!

Curryzz

Reaction score
I seriously wouldn't sell it dude,when I bought my new type R I checked out the DC5 and tbh it does'nt come anywhere close to the s15,they arE nice,rare but still you would defo miss your car.Plus your car iis totally mint man if you don't need to sell it I wouldn't ,you will only want another one and you will never find one as mint again!

Your talking sense bud, i have had two EP3s and been in a super charged DC5 but the S15 just seems so much more of a proper jap car

Thanks for the compliment too

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cool man, I would hate to see you sell it and then regret it,I have a black fn2 ctr as my day to day which is lucky as I have had a few probs with my s15 too but it just makes me more determined to sort her out because they are so special,don't give up just yet mate bet it will turn out to be something minor in the end!

Curryzz

Reaction score
Car is advertised on pistoheads now guys 9495ono, lovely car and good price for a real minter