What's new

FS: S15 Spec R Aero

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I never thought this day would come (or atleast come this early)!! However.. unfortunately Being out of a job and owning an S15 doesnt go together :cry:

On the other hand i'm in no rush to sell it and if I dont get the money im after ill struggle and keep it!

Most of you know the car and for the moment I will only be advertising it on here as if it HAS to go, I want it to go to a good home!

Here's my build thread, its not been kept as up to date as I would have liked but its a good guide to the time and effort that has been put into the car!

http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?4210-C1TPTs-S15!

I am the first UK owner and the car was imported by Torque GT in December 2008. it has 68,500 miles on the clock and has been serviced every 6 months since ive had it. Its been undersealed so is ready for the cr*p weather we have over here.

I am asking £9,995 OVNO

Heres some pics and a mod list.....

OEM Aero Kit,
Toad CAT 1 alarm,
Trust Exhaust,
Nismo Decat,
Japspeed flexi down pipe,
HKS Induction Kit,
Braided turbo water lines,
NGK BKR7 EIX Spark Plugs,
17" JDM alloys,
Nismo S-Tune Suspension,
Rear tints,
Exedy Hyper single plate clutch and flywheel,
HKS EVC-S Boost Controller,
HKS Type-1 Turbo timer,
Apex performance Front Mounted Intercooler,
Front and Rear upper strut braces,
Chrome Spark Plug Cover,
Painted rocker cover,
Infinity rear speakers,
Sony head unit,
Factory fitted HID's.

Any questions just ask :)

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
gutted mate, thats not good news hope the sale goes well for you. or maybe even find a new job and keep it?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Nice and clean with all the desirable factory extras.. Hopefully it won't come to it though mate :(

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Really sad to see you have to make this decision but hopefully things will change and you'll keep her... For anyone interested this is such a clean and well kept example... a stunning 15 for a lucky future owner!! :thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
sorry to see this happening mate :( hope you find a job and don't have to let it go but when this sort of thing happens i can't blame you for letting the car go first.........

Reaction score
Jeez dude :cry:

This car looked absolutely amazing at JAE last year, and for anyone looking at buying it they are looking at a real gem. Had I have been in a position to be buying an S15 currently I would take it without question.

Heres a couple of photos I have of it from JAE: (If you don't want my crappy photography up here for any reason just let me know lol!)

Good luck with the sale dude and/but hope you find a job before it goes!!! If it sells make sure the new owner comes on here so we can keep our eye on it lol!!!!

When things are sorted you planning on ever getting another one?

Cheers,
Mark :thumbs:

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the nice comments guys! I really do appriciate it :thumbs:

Mark.... Im almost 100% sure this wont be my last S15. Its just a shame I cant keep my one :(

Reaction score
Mate! Noooooo!

These cars are definitely very pricey to run, so I can understand mate.

Would just like to say that Tom has taken a lot of care over this car and it is very very mint! The bodywork is stunning, it's mechanically sound and the ride is perfect - I've seen this first hand!

Wish you the best of luck with the sale!

Reaction score
Country
Sad to see your selling your P&J mate, hope the work situ sorts out soon so you can keep it :(

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Sorry to see this mate, hope things work out and you dnt have to sell up.

See you have started your purple theme now too.

Great example of an S15 though so hopefully you wont have to let her go...

Reaction score
Cheers guys!

Mike is coming to look at the car when I get back from Le Mans, so who knows what the future will hold!

Darren... Yeah had the list of hoses you gave me for my next mod but obviously cant afford them now :wack: lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah mate only just seen the thread!bad times,hope it does'nt come to it ,it would be a shame to see her go was coming together really nicely

Reaction score
Cheers again everyone, I havent been doing anything about it at the moment as I've been in Le Mans for the last week.

I've had alot of interest but no one has come up with the money yet.... I might have to start advertising it somewhere else soon :(