What's new

FS: S15 Spec R Aero - Pearl White, TE37's, GTX2876R, 351bhp+!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@one.fifty
Due to the boring adult reason of looking into buying a house, I’m reluctantly putting my S15 up for sale to help towards it. I’m not in a rush to have rid of this, so it’ll only go for the right price. This has been my dream car (on my dream wheels) since the early Gran Turismo days, and I hope it’ll bring someone else as much fun and pride as it has to me. I brought this car over here and registered it myself, so I’m the first and only UK registered owner.

This is a super rare factory Spec R Aero electric sunroof model, and it all works as it should. This one seemed to have a bunch of other factory extras, too. Obviously being the Spec R as well it benefits from all the goodies - SR20DET, 6 speed box, bigger brakes and the full chassis bracing etc. After some work I had the car mapped to 351bhp by Jez at Horsham developments on the Nistune – there is potential to push closer to 400 with the spec as is stands, but we were happy with 351bhp for a safe, modest map, and it’s a riot. This car absolutely rips and sounds nuts on boost! I have a load of various paperwork, dyno printouts and receipts with it, too – This car has had serious money spent on it over the years. Literally just replaced the oil and filter etc as well, so it’s ready to go.

Mileage: 178k KMs (still reads in KMs)
MOT: 5 Months
Power: 351+BHP, 280ft/lbs Torque with dyno printout.
Price - Pick your package!:
£13,795 – Full package; TE37’s, Aero Bumper and grilles included.
£13,195 – TE37’s, Standard bumper only.
£11,895 – Aero bumper included, bring your own wheels.
£11,295 – Standard bumper only, bring your own wheels.

Spec:

Engine:

• SR20DET (uses no oil or coolant, very healthy!)
  • Garrett GTX2876r roller bearing turbo with braided lines
  • 6Boost top mount manifold
  • Tial MVS 38mm external wastegate and custom screamer pipe
  • Tomei Poncams
  • Bosch 1000cc injectors
  • Billet Performance Products fuel rail kit
  • Splitfire coilpacks
  • Upgraded fuel pump
  • Z32 AFM and filter with anti-swirl device
  • Greddy Profec B Spec II Boost controller
  • J’s Performance front mount intercooler
  • Japspeed 52mm Aluminium radiator
  • Custom made V band top mount downpipe
  • Fujitsubo Legalis R exhaust system, Decat
  • Nistune ECU (Mapped to 355bhp @ ~1.4 Bar by Jez at Horsham Developments)
  • Greddy Oil Cap
  • SS Worx Stainless coilpack cover

Drivetrain / Chassis / Wheels:

• Factory 6 speed manual box
  • Exedy Hyper clutch (not had it open to confirm this, but feels right!)
  • Recently replaced tight, low mileage HLSD
  • Adjustable rear camber arms
  • Cusco front strut brace
  • Tein SuperStreet Type HA coilovers (all free and adjustable)
  • Tein Top camber mounts
  • Whiteline front camber correction bolts
  • Recent new rear discs and pads
  • Polybushed subframe
  • GT50 steel Neochrome bolts, matching lockers and key
  • GENUINE 2007 Rays Volk TE37’s in excellent original condition – 17x9 ET25 GTR/concave face all round, metal centre caps, original blue Rays valve stems and caps, wrapped in nearly new 215/45/17 Toyo T1R’s. (+15mm Hubcentric bolt on spacers up front, +3mm rear)

Interior:

• Kenwood touchscreen double din head unit with DVD/USB/aux input etc.
  • Soundstream Individual woofers and tweeters up front (factory option tweeter grilles in handle trim)
  • Panasonic rear speakers
  • Very rare factory optional extra ‘Superwoofer’ in the middle (active sub and amp hidden in the rear shelf – super JDM cool, and punchy!)
  • Greddy Profec B Spec II and HKS Turbo timer/volt meter
  • D1 Stepper motor boost gauge in factory boost gauge pillar pod with controller
  • Recently replaced excellent condition factory steering wheel (not garbage worn tat like you see in most S15’s!)
  • Plain metal gear knob (Top Secret knob not included in sale).
  • Remote Central Locking, 2 keys, 2 fobs.

Exterior:

• FULL Factory Aero kit;
  • Genuine Aero rear pods
  • Genuine Aero 2 piece skirts
  • Genuine Aero wing, with middle leg removed
  • Genuine Aero front bumper with middle bar removed (included, see comments below), standard spare bumper currently fitted (as seen in the latest pics).
  • Genuine brand new OEM Nissan wind deflectors from Japan
  • Tinted rear side windows and rear windscreen.
  • Front fog light option
  • Factory electric sunroof
  • Power folding mirrors
  • Bosch Wipers
  • Nismo clear side repeaters
  • 5000k 55w HID’s (Bright cool white)

PLEASE NOTE: As per the pictures, the car DOES have the original factory option Aero front bumper with the fog lights/grilles, however after someone in a 4x4 decided to back into it I had to have the aero bumper repaired (I also replaced the bonnet with a nice straight one, too). The bumper looks great, however it’s not the right shade of white now, and as a picky person I have left it off of the car with the plans to have the front end painted for an all round perfect match, though I haven’t yet had time and left the spare standard one on (which again isn't an exact colour match either or mint, but works fine for a spare). The last picture shows the aero bumper in it's current condition on the car (first 2 show it before it was redone), so it can be used as is if you don’t mind, or have it sprayed again, I’ll leave that up to the buyer. I think the AC could also do with a re-gas as well as it isn’t icy cold, but I’ve never really used it as I’m used to having cars without it anyway!

This car is coming up to 20 years old so expect some realistic signs of its age - it's a used but loved car and by no means is it perfect, but it looks awesome and gets comments and attention everywhere for all the right reasons. Never been welded, underside isn't covered in underseal to hide anything, no crusty arches or strut tops. It’s a pleasure to drive and sounds amazing. This is probably the healthiest SR I’ve owned, too – burns no fluids at all. I strived to improve the little issues I see so commonly overlooked on other S15’s, so it’s a tidy car and it’s been well loved. A great example of a period correct, well set up S15 with some genuine choice parts and it’s ready to drive away and be enjoyed.

I’m ideally after a cash sale, OR a Spec S/S14/S13 in p/x with plenty of cash my way due to the reason of selling. I may be interested in other cars too, but Jap only. If you have any questions, drop me a message and I’ll answer as honestly as I can. Viewing welcome and encouraged, this car needs to be appreciated in person and I want the buyer to be 100% happy with it in person. :)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Jesus Christ that is beautiful & now I miss mine even more! All the best with the sale.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk