What's new

FS: 2002 Silvia S15 Spec R, 80k, Blue

Reaction score
Country
Up for sale is my 2002 S15 Spec R in TV3 Blue. It was imported in early 2016 and I’m the second UK owner. I’ve owned the car for just over 2 years now and it’s been awesome but I’ve found something else I want so this sadly has to go. It’s currently on 128,768km, or 80,480 miles. It was MOT’d at the end of last month and passed with no advisories as usual (except for the “undertray fitted” type advisories). Spec is as follows:

Drivetrain:

- Standard Spec R engine
- Standard Spec R 6-speed gearbox
- Standard Spec R LSD
- Nismo Weldina downpipe
- Japspeed Sports Cat
- HKS Silent Hi-Power cat back
- It has an aftermarket clutch but I don’t know what it is as it was fitted before I bought it. It bites incredibly low though.

Suspension/Brakes:

- HSD Dualtech coilovers
- Kaizenforce adjustable camber, toe, traction and tension arms
- Kaizenforce rear subframe brace
- Driftworks poly rear subframe bushes
- Strongflex poly diff bushes
- Car had an alignment last year at Horsham Developments after the arms were fitted
- Standard Spec R brakes. Rear calipers were sticking so a few weeks ago I replaced them with a pair which had a new seal kit and pistons fitted by myself. New pads were fitted at the same time.

Exterior:

- OEM aero skirts and rear wing
- Nismo smoked side indicators
- Rear bumper wasn’t in great condition when I bought the car so I replaced it with a mint one which was resprayed by Big Bear Kustoms. Super nice job and the colour match is spot on!
- Factory tinted windows
- Factory HID headlights
- Factory wind deflectors
- Rear arches have been rolled and sealed by Arch Enemy.

Interior:

- Rare V-Package interior so it comes with grey/red perforated suede seat and door card inserts
- Works Engineering 60mm boost gauge in factory pillar pod
- Kenwood head unit
- Vertex black leather shift boot and handbrake cover. Brings up the interior more than you’d think!
- New factory fit boot mat from Jack Pilkington

Around spring or so last year I noticed a few small rust patches coming up underneath the car so I had the underside fully stripped, the old underseal and surface corrosion removed and the few rust patches cut out with new metal welded in. It was then re-undersealed so underneath the car is now spotless. That was done in May.

Bad bits:

- It’s now a 17 year old car so the bodywork does have a few marks. It’s by no means a banger - overall it’s in really really good condition for its age but there are some small scratches and a couple of car park dents. I would imagine a good machine polish would remove or at least take the edge off a lot of the marks.
- The drivers side wind deflector has a crack in it. Thankfully you can’t even see it from a couple of metres away.
- The small body coloured trim where the driver’s wing mirror attaches to the door has some paint peeling on it (around the size of a 5p coin). I’m not sure why as it’s the only place on the car like it so it may well have been resprayed at some point (albeit not very well). It would likely be a simple fix as it’s only a piece of trim.

Please note, the car WILL NOT come on the Nismo wheels pictured. It will instead come on a set of standard S15 wheels with good tyres. The Nismo wheels are however negotiable if the prospective buyer wants them.

I have 3 keys for the car, plus a folder with receipts and paperwork for all the stuff done to it.

I’m looking for £12,995 for it. I feel it’s worth it given the condition of the car and the work that’s been done to it. I’ve seen cars in worse condition go for similar money or more anyway. Viewing is highly recommended and I’m happy to take a buyer out for a test drive in it (although I will be driving). Feel free to send me a PM if you have any more questions or want to arrange a viewing!

Located in Thatcham, Berkshire.

(Please ignore the orange indicators in the first 2 photos - I wanted to add them into the ad because they’re nice photos! Also, the seats look grubby in the photos but it’s just the way the material looks when it’s been disturbed)

Reaction score
Country
That was quick @_@
I know man I still can’t believe it, viewing was arranged within 2 hours of the eBay ad, buyer came to have a look, wanted it, we agreed a price and that was that, they took it away the same day! Easiest sale I’ve ever had, mind you I had to do nothing - the car sold itself.

Reaction score
Country
Late to the post but just wanted to say this car is stunning, nice and simple. If you don't mind me asking, what's the replacement? I was going to get an S15 but due to high insurance prices due to my age I settled for a BMW m140i, going to have to wait about 2 years to get an S15 :(

Reaction score
Country
Late to the post but just wanted to say this car is stunning, nice and simple. If you don't mind me asking, what's the replacement? I was going to get an S15 but due to high insurance prices due to my age I settled for a BMW m140i, going to have to wait about 2 years to get an S15 :(
No worries, and thank you! The replacement is a JZX100 Chaser :)

Reaction score
Country
Ah well, it'll be worth the wait, congratulations in order for when it arrives. Do love me a 2JZ