What's new

FS: Forged Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R 1999

Reaction score
Country
Can't post pics - Freshly Forged Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R 1999 | eBay

Unfortunately it's time for me to sell one of my dream cars. The car is guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face, and has been by far my favourite car to have the pleasure to own. The engine has only just had a forged engine rebuild by 'Secret Performance' with new everything top to bottom including a turbo rebuild and new clutch coming to a grand total of £5000 altogether, so the car is mechanically perfect and pulls extremely well. It's been mapped by Tuning Developments on an Nistune ECU, and is running a health 285bhp. Receipt/Invoices to back up all work carried out. The car was imported in 2009 and was undersealed upon arrival, so underneath is rust free and completely solid. Being from 1999 it does have the odd blemishes here and there, but for a car of this age it's in amazing condition.

Mileage - 93,000 (rebuilt at 86339)

Spec list:

Apexi air filter
Japspeed shotgun exhaust (very loud and not to everybodys liking)
New braided turbo lines
Just serviced, engine oil,filters, plugs and new battery
New superforma coilpacks
New NKG 6 Spark Plugs
Garage D uprated gearbox
Unknown lowering springs
XXR 527 18" wheels, 8.75x18 et35 front with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 225/40/18, 8.75x18 et20 rear with Three A 225/40/18
Rebuilt front calipers with new seals
New drilled and grooved discs and pads all round
Genuine aero skirts and rear spats
New Dc2 front lip
Vented bonnet
Rare pop up screen dashboard (currently unwired due to double din stopping it from functioning, but it does work)
Silvia floor mats
Pioneer MVH-AV290BT Stereo
NRG Quick Release Gen 2.8
Kode Gear Knob
EPRacing Crystal Clear LED Rear Lights
Factory Boost Gauge
GFB Electronic Boost Controller
Prosport 60mm JDM Stepper Oil Pressure, Water Temperature and Fuel Pressure Gauges
AEM 52mm AFR Gauge

The forged engine rebuild specs are as follows and are all brand new:

ACL Race Big End Bearings
SR20DET Headbolt Set
Full Gasket Set (Head, Turbo, Exhaust etc)
ACL Race Main Bearings
Wossner Forged Pistons (1.0mm)
Pec Forged Rods
HKS Step 1 256 Cams
Rebore
Hydraulic Lifters
Timing Chain Kit inc Gears
VVT Cam Gear Sprocket
Crank Regrind
Head Reface
Turbo Rebuild Including Manifold and Back Housing Refacing
3 Belt Set
SR20DET Water Pump
SR20DET Oil Pump
Injectors Cleaned, Rebuilt and Tested
Thrust Washers
Rocker Arms
HKS Rocker Arm Stoppers
Japspeed Front Mount Intercooler
Nistune ECU (mapped to 285bhp)
Stage 1 Exedy Organic Clutch
Spigot Bearing
Release Bearing
OEM Oil Filter
Drift Performance Fuel Filter
Millers 5w40 Racing Oil

Bad Points:

AFR gauge needs a new sensor.
Gearbox whine when warm. Recent change of gearbox oil, and it doesn't seem to like it very much. No crunches, and was perfect before the oil change.
Surface rust under the arches due to an owner in the past rolling in the arches and not treating them (just needs wire wool and paint, nothing serious). Planned to go wide arch, so never got round to sorting it.
Boot lid rust/holes in boot due to spoiler being on previously and not sealed properly.
Battery tray has rust. No real need for this to be there anyway, could just throw it. Originally planned to relocate the battery to the boot.
Could do with a clay bar to really bring the paint back to it's best.
Car has Stage 1 HKS cams, so the idle isn't the best
Pop up dash casing is cracked. Tried to make a small hole so that the gauge wires could fit through which resulted in it cracking.
Car is a daily (i know...) so the miles will increase.

Any more info needed please send me a message, or text Mike on 07927216063. In no rush to sell the car. Genuinely just selling the car as I need a deposit towards a house.
Test drives will be done by me to avoid any test pilots/possible damage to the car.

£9,000 (price reduction due to finding house)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Price now down to £11,198. Really need it gone so I can move out!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Bump. New eBay link, and reduced to £9,000. Someone take this off my bloody drive