What's new

FS: 1999 Origin S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
For Sale is my 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R SR20DET

The car looks absolutely outstanding and turns heads wherever it goes. The car runs perfectly and wants for nothing mechanically wise.

The car was imported at the beginning of 2018 by JapWestMods but sadly due to a sudden need to move home unfortunately she has to go.

The car has 130830KM (roughly 81k miles) and the clocks have not been converted and remain in KM/H. The car is MOT’d until March 2019.

The spec is as below:

• Origin Sideskirts
  • Origin 40mm Vented Front Fenders
  • Origin 50mm Rear Fenders
  • Origin Carbon Gt Spoiler (A fin has come off of the spoiler and the holes could do with filling but still looks amazing)
  • Origin Rear Diffuser
  • Rear Spats (Savage design and I’m told they’re quite rare)
  • Vented Bonnet
  • DMAX Rear Lights
  • Ganador Carbon Fibre Wing Mirrors
  • Racing Heart Alloy Wheels (AD08Rs on the front and Federal 595-RS on the rear)
  • Tegiwa Wheel Nuts
  • HKS Front Mount Intercooler
  • Large Air Intake
  • Warlbro 255 Fuel Pump
  • Nismo 2 Way Diff
  • APEXI Head Gasket
  • Catback Exhaust System
  • HEL Braided Turbo Lines
  • Engine Strut Brace
  • Various DMAX Suspension Arms
  • Blitz Coilovers
  • Greddy Boost Controller
  • HEL Braided Brake Lines
  • MTEC Brake Discs (Front and Rear)
  • Project Mu Pads (Front and Rear)
  • Tegiwa Brake Master Cylinder Stopper
  • Driftworks 350mm Nardi Suede Steering Wheel
  • Bride Carbon Backed Bucket Seat (Drivers)
  • Takata 4 Point Race Harness (Drivers)
  • Takata Tow Strap
  • Sparco Passenger Seat
  • Fly Off Handbrake Button
  • Pioneer Head Unit

I have some items that I haven’t got round to fitting yet that will also be included in the sale of the car, these are as follows:

• Japspeed Decat Pipe
  • Horsham Stage 1a ECU Daughterboard
  • Depo Racing Gauges (Boost, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure)
  • Tegiwa Quick Release Bumper Fasteners

I have spent over £3,000 in my ownership of the car on some of the mods and fixing certain things that I felt needed doing such as the car has just had all new exhaust gaskets. The car also had a new battery on arrival into the UK as well as a Toad AI606 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm fitted.

The bad points:

• The kit has various little scuffs and scrapes and could do with some time spent filling and painting and would look outstanding, I have tried my best to document these in the photos.
  • The spoiler seems to have this misty film over it that polishes out but soon comes back, I don’t know if this needs a deeper polish but I’m sure its fixable.
  • The paint isn’t amazing around the roof/windscreen area and could do with a touchup.

The car has always been run on 99 Octane (Tesco Momentum) and was serviced on arrival to the UK just over 1000km ago.

I'm after £12,500 for the car, I'm open to offers but please nothing silly. No P/X I'm afraid.

It is with great regret that I have to sell the car and it will be missed.

The private plate is included within the sale.

Car is located in Folkestone, Kent.

Cash on Collection.

IMG_7026.JPG - Google Drive - All photos are within the link

Last edited: