What's new

FS: Lightning yellow Spec R Aero

Reaction score
Country
FOR SALE: NISSAN S15 SPEC R, £11, 800 ono

Factory Aero kit in Nissan Lightning Yellow (only 1.97% of all S15s ever produced were painted yellow from the factory)

Tomei 3 inch turbo elbow
APW Engineering 3 inch down pipe with flexi
3 inch de-cat pipe
3 inch cat back exhaust, unknown brand.
MeisterR coilovers.
Nismo 2 way LSD
OZ Racing Alloys reconditioned and re-sprayed.
Car has been de-badged throughout
D-Max LED style rear lights.
Nismo clear side repeaters.
HKS SSQV4 dump valve
Blitz SUS Induction Kit
Front mounted oil cooler and oil filter relocation kit.
Hydro Dipped and painted rocker cover and fuse box lid.
Blitz Turbo timer
GReddy boost gauge, oil temp gauge, water temp gauge and oil pressure gauge.
Double DIN head unit.

I think that's about it so just little bits and pieces really. I wanted to focus under the bonnet rather than how it looks. Big fan of the sleeper style. Keep it looking stock externally and then surprise everyone.

The car had an accident last December, the damage was cosmetic and repaired with parts from Garage-D and body work carried out by Hoggys Body Shop in Plymouth including a full respray in the factory lightning yellow. More than happy to discuss this with the potential buyer including showing all the photos of the damage and repair.

I love this car but due to work next year it will literally sit in a garage on a trickle charger for 18 months. I've also seen a 4 door Jap alternative I fancy having a play with so I don't want any swaps.

This car is my daily, it's brilliantly reliable and a great drive and gets loads of looks. Will be sad to see her go but time to move on.

Mileage is currently just over 93, 300 but this will go up as its my daily driver.

Located in Plymouth UK.

Any questions please ask, my mobile number is 07950329306 and I have loads more photos.

Last edited: