@s15_ryan
1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R
SR20DET 6 Speed Manual
94,260 Miles (May rise very slightly)
MOT until 27[SUP]th[/SUP] January 2018 with no advisories
Pewter Grey
2 Keys and one remote fob
2 previous UK owners, imported in May 2014 by Torque GT
I still have the BIMTA certificate, registration documents from the DVLA as well as all the original Japanese Nissan service book, manuals and service history.
TOAD category 1 alarm and immobiliser system (installed by Torque GT)
I have the ‘my car check’ HPI check from when I purchased the car showing everything as all clear, but obviously you are welcome to do your own check.

Servicing -

Engine oil (Millers Nanodrive), oil filter (genuine Nissan), diff oil (Motul 90), gearbox oil (Motul Gear 300) and NGK iridium spark plugs all replaced just after I purchased the car around March 2016
Rocker covert gaskets replaced - April 2016
Engine oil (Millers Nanodrive) and genuine Nissan filter changed – September 2016
Brake fluid replaced (Motul RBF600) – February 2017
Auxiliary belts replaced – April 2017
Engine oil (Millers Nanodrive) and genuine Nissan filter changed – May 2017
Battery replaced – May 2017
On top of all the servicing, there is plenty of tread left on the tyres and lots of life left in the brake pads meaning that the car is ready to go and really shouldn’t need anything servicing wise for a good while!

Modifications –

Walbro 255 fuel pump
Braided turbo hoses
Gizzmo IBC V3 electronic boost controller
Blitz SE front mount intercooler
John Ashley custom exhaust system
Japspeed sports cat
Apexi induction kit
Nistune ECU board (supplied and mapped by Abbey Motorsport)
HSD Monopro coilovers
Driftworks camber arms
Works engineering boost gauge
18” Rota GTR alloy wheels with Continental tyres
Wheels arched rolled by Arch Enemy, so plenty of clearance for the wheels
High quality FRP Aero bumper
HEL braided brake lines with Brembo discs and pads
DMAX LED rear lights
HKB steering wheel boss
KODE leather deep dish steering wheel
Yashio factory gear knob and gaitor
JVC stereo (with iPod, USB, aux input) and Pioneer speakers front and rear

To accompany the documents I mentioned earlier, I have a folder full of receipts for almost everything listed above, including printouts of the dyno graphs etc. from when the car was remapped.

Everything works on the car as it should, including the folding mirrors, climate control etc. mechanically it drives faultlessly and has been well looked after as you can see. The interior is in great condition, seats etc. are virtually spotless, the centre console has a few marks on it as almost all s15’s seem to. The underside is really clean, every time it’s been to a garage for MOT, tracking etc. I’ve had comments on how clean it is underneath. Body work wise, it is an 18 year old car so it does have a few stone chips and very small dings as you would expect, but nothing bad at all.

I have loved owning this car but I’m hoping to buy a house soon so the Nissan unfortunately must go! I’m sure the next owner will get just as much enjoyment out of it as I have, especially as now it has all the modifications done to make it a fun, but still reliable spec’d car.

I'm asking for £11,500.

I’m in no rush to sell so no silly offers please. Viewings are welcomed and I am happy to take anyone out in the car, if you’d like any more info or have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks for looking!

NumPlateBlanked6 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

NumPlateBlanked1 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

NumPlateBlanked3 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

NumPlateBlanked8 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

NumPlateBlanked5 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

DSC_1960 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

DSC_1959 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

Front Seats by ryan empringham, on Flickr

DSC_1931 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

DSC_1941 by ryan empringham, on Flickr

IMG_4823 by ryan empringham, on Flickr