Thread: S15 Spec S Auto

Liked

S15 Spec S Auto

Welcome to the sale of my Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S N/A Auto.

I've had this car sat in the corner of my unit for quite a while, originally bought for a spare shell in case I damaged beyond repair my comp car. But owning 3 S15's and having just acquired an S13 too something has to go to free up the space. To aid in the sale I registered the car earlier this year so comes with MOT until Feb 18.

There is lacquer peel on the bonnet, a few scuffs around the vehicle and the only modifications being a set of rear toe rods that were on the car when it landed from Japan, along with a set of NGK ignition leads. A set of Nissan Skyline R34 GTT wheels are currently fitted but I have stock S15 wheels if preferred.

The car has 86000miles on the clock, the factory radio only picks up radio 2 and will not eject the cd that is Japanese Les Miserable's, so some nice easy listening. Can be driven away as currently fully road legal however the Japanese speed limiter kicks in at around 180kph.

Located in Hereford looking for 5000.

Thanks for looking.

Liked
    Now fitted some factory optional extra S15 Nismo lowering springs and dampers.