What's new

WTB: WANTED!! s15 spec R got £8000

Dan

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, looking at getting my first s15 😃 just seeing what's out there for £8000 don't want nothing rough or drift spec, clean as possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome to the club mate. I think 8k might be a bit low for a good spec r. Not saying there aren't any for that but will be a bit leggy. 9.5-11k for something nice is kind of ball park.

Dan

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, viewing a s15 tomorrow. Anyone give me tips on what to look for, I know the usuall rusty top struts, arches, sills. Anything else i need to look for? It was imported in 2014 and still hasn't been undersealed so guessing i should look underneath for any signs of Magor rust. Hopefully if it's as ne as it looks on pictures I'll be a s15 owner tomorrow ����

Reaction score
Country
There's one on eBay for £7500 at the moment. Looks a bit tatty from the outside (the front bumper, wing and bonnet) but has quite a good spec list. Maybe I missed it but there was no mention of mileage...

You mentioned the rust issues - check for VVT rattle and whether it changes gears well if it's a 6-speed.

Best of luck, hope it ends well :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
There might be another one in South Wales soon then. Where in South Wales you from Dan?

hopefully you'll get one soon, however if you can't find anything you're happy with I'd recommend to wait until you can stretch your budget slightly and get one you're really really happy with.

Dan

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, picked one up today �� id upload a picture but havnt got a clue how to do it on my phone ���� im from near blackwood, what about you?

Reaction score
Country
Glad you've got One you're Happy with. Im in bargoed Just up the road pal. Get some Photos up when you can :)