What's new

WTB: Spec R (pref: Blue w/Aero)

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

im sure a few of you know me now from all my newbie questions on the forums by now. I now have my mortgage completion date as the 27th April and i will be looking to secure funds to purchase an S15 before the end of the same month.

my current plan is to source a blue aero S15 through TorqueGT but i thought I would pop a WTB on here in case anyone is looking to sell one that meets the spec I am after.

would consider part or non aero too but my preference is full aero.

also will consider other colours for the right car but i really love the S15 blue. not interested in white or yellow models though.

regards,

Shifty

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
Literally just picked mine up on Wednesday dude I would say start looking with torque cause for what you're after it could take a few months just to find one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I want to but they told me they need 70% of the value as soon as they locate the car. I dont have that to hand currently so didnt want to end up with them finding it after a week and then not having the money until i secure the loan after mortgage completion. is that how it worked for you? 70% upfront?

also can i come and see it? :D :D

Literally just picked mine up on Wednesday dude I would say start looking with torque cause for what you're after it could take a few months just to find one

lewis

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@lewis_concannon
I want to but they told me they need 70% of the value as soon as they locate the car. I dont have that to hand currently so didnt want to end up with them finding it after a week and then not having the money until i secure the loan after mortgage completion. is that how it worked for you? 70% upfront?

also can i come and see it? :D :D
Yeah it was around %70 as soon as it was secured and then all the other payments were spread out with anything it needed or extras like underseal ect ... and you're more than welcome to come and see it your in leamington right?

Reaction score
Country
I am indeed.

drop me a PM or text on 07766 576363 :)

Yeah it was around %70 as soon as it was secured and then all the other payments were spread out with anything it needed or extras like underseal ect ... and you're more than welcome to come and see it your in leamington right?

Reaction score
Country
With Greg at Protuner, just need to fit an elbow, downpipe and decat at some point this weekend.
And no worries another time maybe.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Nice to see some more local lads ! I live near warwick now , will have to arrange a get together when mines back on the road

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk