Hel abs delete lines ,
Honda rbc inlet ,
Hondata heat gasket ,
Honda 40:40 prop valve new ,
Honda 1" master cylinder ,
Full power steering delete,
Dc2 subframe and steering rack ,
S2000 clutch slave ,
Accord type r twin Piston calipers and 300mm brake (rebuild new seals and pistons and painted carbon black)
5 stud hub conversion hard race bushes ,
Dc2 rear trailing arms with hard race bushes and 262mm rear disc conversion ,
Walbro Uprated fuel pump ,
Exedy clutch( unconfirmed )
Hks oil filter,
2.25" full exhaust system ,
Super street performance k swap header,
Sparks loom adaptor kit ,
Hondata k100 ecu ,
Type r front grill,
Skunk2 rear lca ,
Coilovers ,
Sparco ns2 2 piece alloys with new pilot sport 3 on the front pair ,
Toad ai606 alarm .
Near Milton Keynes

£6500 no offers
There are probably more parts I have forgotten to add , as you can see from the list no expense has been spared in building this ! I was originally building it for a track/daily to use while my s15 was off the road but that build started sooner than I thought and I have started full time in my bodyshop now . I have held on for over a year hoping to get it finished but I just don't have the time now as I need to concentrate on the business and Silvia build .
The car has had rear inner and outer arches,new bonnet and bumper and full respray in Honda crystal black pearl with a Matt gold /bronze smoothed engine bay .
It really wouldn't take a lot to get this finished
From memory the exhaust needs sorting ( I was going to have a custom system made ) a friend cut the mani and welded it back up to move the o2 sensor to a different position as it was very close to the ground plus the system is only 2.25 I wanted 2.5.
Brakes and clutch need bleeding , there is an idle issue I haven't had time to source , I bought a brand new iacv which helped but didn't completely irradicate the issue . The wiring need routing properly , I just threw it all in to get it running make sure all was well then intended to tuck the bay .
Obviously will need a map and alignment ,engine and colour change registering .
There is a few bits of damage to the paint where it was sat at a mates garage but I will sort this out before the car leaves .as I need to polish it and paint the roof .The front seats in it are rx8 and we're dodgily tacked in when I got the car , I have ep3 seats that can come as part of the deal.
Price £6500 not open to any offers
I have about 9k in the car and if someone built this t this spec would easily cost them 10 so if I don't get 6500 for it I will break it in the new year .
The only way I will reduce the price is by removing parts .
Any questions drop me a message
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My k20 ek build

Last edited: