What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S14 1994 import navan

Reaction score
Country
NissanSilvia S14 1994 import navan
Clocks showing101886 but were changed due to them sticking at 125120 a mixture of km andmiles, the new clocks had 96133 on. I have the old mot certs to show this. Has beenin the country since 2005. Had 111000km when it was shipped.
£5300ono
Mot till april 2017
My wifes daily car so not raced or drifted recently strippedunderneath, cleaned up, treated and undersealed, rear subframe was cleaned uppainted and poly bushes fitted. Has never had or needed and welding, No rot,was already very clean underneath.
Very reliable car never let us down, bodywork and paint isvery clean for the age as some minor dents and minor surface rust on the shellfrom stone chips but hard to notice as expected from the age. Recently had the genuinenavan bumpers, front wings, bonnet, sideskirts and rear spats professionally paintedplan was to have the rest of the car done and the boot spoiler removed andsmoothed. Interior is also very clean but has age related marks and the dash iscracked from the Japanese sun being the non airbag dash iv been looking for a replacementbut its never bothered me too much.
SPEC:
SR20DETengine:

Serviced every year with genuine oil filters, z32 fuel filters, 5w40 total oil, gear oiland diff oil recently changed, diff recently reshimmed to make it tighter.
Paintedrocker cover and sparkplug cover
FMIC withpattern pipework, fitted so bumper wasn’t cut
Large KnNair filter
Grade 7sparkplugs
Hdev exhaustmanifold
S15 T28rturbo, braided lines, manual boost valve set to 10 psi
Forge recircvalve
Apexi 3”downpipe
Flexi decatalso will come with standard CAT
3” japcatback exhaust I forget the make, poly exhaust rubber
Newer S15engine and gearbox mounts
Gearbox wasrebuilt before I bought the car feels nice has a shortshifter that feels decent
Non absmodel
Air confully working
New battery
Shimmed nonabs diff
Interior:
Black leatherfitted
Nardi steeringwheel with nardi boss
Boost guage
Electric foldingmirrors
Climate control
Non airbagdash
Spare wheelwith jack etc
Uprated speakersand headunit doubledin
Nismo blackgearknob
Exterior:
Genuinenavan front and rear bumpers with all lights and grills
Fibreglass navansideskirts
Fibreglass navanrear spats
Navan frontgrill
Jdm bootspoiler with brake light
Non brakelight bootlid
Non rearwiper rear window
Glass headlightsfitted
Fog light inplace of one reverse light
Indicatorlesswings
Chassis:
1year oldyellowspeed coilovers like new
Polybushed castorarms
Polybushed rearsubframe
S15 frontbrakes
All 4 Braidedbrake lines
Fully cleanedup, treated and undersealed
Zero rot orwelding
Rear archeshave been rolled
Avs 17”staggered alloys I forget the widths possibly 7.5” front 8.5” rear
Fully laseraligned

Bad points:
As mentionedsmall dents and surface rust spots, diff is still quite tight as its stillbedding in, small oil leak on engine, dash has cracks. Cant think of anythingelse it is an old car so minor defects are to be expected im being as honest asI can, non of these bad points really bother me and the car is very clean asloads of people can tell you. I try my hardest to have my cars as mint aspossible.
Pm me for info or questions based in sheffield
Cheers john