What's new

FS: Silvia S15 Pearl White --->

Reaction score
Country
Regrettably selling my s15 spec s-
From the start I planned to do an engine conversion amongst other things to get it exactly how I wanted it but have recently got a new job so I don't have the time/space to do that any more. So selling to hopefully buy a sorted spec r

Owned for about 2 years. When I first bought it I wanted to rust proof it as I have been around various rusty s-bodys and I didn't want this to go down that same path. So the underside was stripped back to bare metal ,in most places, and given 2 coats of galvanised paint, Then I applied a light cavity wax followed by a layer of Dinitrol underseal, then all of the box sections and sills were given a layer of quality cavity wax (I removed the rear seats so I could get wax to the very back of the sills) Not only is the silvia rust free but as you can see it has also been thoroughly rust proofed, I didn't just spaff on it with a bit of wax oil, only the best products were used so should stay like it for years to come.

Spec list:
  • autech manifold
  • HKS Filter
  • Subframe locking collars
  • Apex coilovers rear, lowering springs front
  • Superpro poly-bushed steering rack
  • Superpro poly-bushed Spec r tension rods
  • Spec r exhaust
  • Spec r brakes
  • L-spec perforated leather front seats (driver side bolster is worn and has a tear)
  • Tinted back lights
  • clear side repeaters
  • Factory HID's and Tints
  • Nismo nob
  • Fancy Vibe speakers all round

Since owning I have religiously serviced and maintained it
In the past 7000km it has had:
  • 3 oil and filter changes
  • gearbox oil changed
  • New dizzy, fuel filter and plugs
  • Coolant system flushed and changed

Pre storage-

How it's currently sat-

Reaction score
Country

Beautiful pearl paint

Mot till 16th April (no advisories last)
Still in Km/h but I think it works out 90k odd

As with alot of JDM cars it was resprayed at some point in japan, It is a lovely metallic pearl(was originally white) however it does have a few flaws-
Must have had an aero spoiler fitted at some point, in 3 spots on the boot you can see round filler spots. also it has some light micro-blistering
Had side skirts fitted at some point, where these once were it is a different shade of white + there is a dent in this area. a set of skirts would easily cover this up.
slight bit of lacquer peeling around the side repeaters.

Other niggles with the car;
Seems to have slack in the drive-line, pretty certain it is backlash in the diff. basically when at low speed you take your foot off the throttle ie changing gear you hear a 'clunk' from the rear. doesn't effect how it drives just a bit annoying. it's only the stock open P.O.S so hopefully it's the first thing the new owner changes ;)
Exhaust blowing on the downpipe, you only really hear it when it come on cam and even then its not bad, actually sound alright haha

In not particular rush to sell, if it doesn't go for what I want then i'll keep it in storage and do something mad with it in a few years

Will Not come on the SSR wheels

Price is £4500
No offers ATM

Currently located in north Cornwall

Reaction score
Country

Won't be able to reply to messages until Friday 25th march :nod: