What's new

FS: S15 Autech NA 200bhp

Reaction score
Country
Hi,

So i bought this from bolf about a month ago to use as a daily while im building my skyline but ive come to realise i need something bigger and idealy a diesel...

Its a s15 Autech so it has 11.8 compression, 272 cams, sports manifold (heat wrapped) etc.. from factory.

The cams kick in at like 4k and does make a difference, surprising quick for what it is. Driving normal with a little bit of fun gets me about 300 to a tank.

Bad Points:-

The bodywork is good for its ages with a few minor scratches, the interior is also in good nick but has a small tear on the drivers seat which has a minor repair (not perfect) and it has the seude front seats and door cards.

The clutch release bearing is a little noisy for about 6seconds when you first start it, nothing major and can easily be changed when the clutch is next changed.

current lsd knocks a little but also have a stock diff included with the sale.

it has a cheap ebay speedo convertor to show mph but if you nail it sometimes the speedo drops.

bad points wise there really isnt anything else.

Spec:-

Year 2001
203,013km's (apart from 2000miles when the convertor was fitted)
Autch 200bhp, factory hids, folding mirrors etc...
6 speed manuel (from factory)
Stance coilovers from USA (about a year and half old, adjust with ease)
MOT till May 10th (can mot before sale)
S15YUP private plate included
Aero side skirts and rear spats (currently painted pearl white, not fitted)
Copy nardi and boss
NO VVT RATTLE

To be honest i change cars more then i change pants but i do need something bigger and diesel, trying to transport wheels etc... is a pain in the ass as i dont want to damage the interior.

Im after what the car owes me, i can take things off to make it cheaper if need be.

i would be interested in swaps, aslong as its diesel and an estate.

£5400 as it stands (sideskirts and spats not shown in pictures) and comes on stock wheels NOT works!

Thanks

i will get some photos of it tomorrow with the stock wheels.

:)