What's new

FS: Pearl Yellow S15 Spec R, wide arches, good spec. £8750

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
2001 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R, 6 speed, 176,000 Km's £8750o
SOLD!!!!!!!

I've had my Silvia for 5 years now, so time for a change and to clear some debts.
I imported it from Ireland with 100,000 Km's on it and have spent weeks of my life improving it since. I've driven it daily and had no issues at all!
I've serviced it myself roughly every 5000km's, I'm a Ferrari technician and have carried all the work out myself. See my build thread for history.
It's been the best car I've owned, period, and will be so sad to see it go (sorry if I shed a tear before you drive off)

I think it's the perfect road spec and with the bits it's got, it drifts so well too! (Not done a drift day in it but have explored the limits on the road) The nismo 2 way is quite aggressive but you'll learn to live with it!
Its not the mintest Silvia ever but it's looks epic and drives amazingly, what these cars were built for!
Any questions please ask as I'm always honest as I hate people getting messed around! The price is firm so no stupid low ball offers as you will get a aggressive response!

It has been custom re-mapped by HorshamDevelopments in 2011 using their daughter board I thestock ECU (this is NOT a chip) its been mapped forsuper unleaded only and up to 1.2 bar of boost (I useshell Vpower only and run 1.1 boost daily) Its approx300-310bhp with 300ft-lbs of torque, in a well setup1270kg chassis, it goes and handles very well.

Bodywork;
· Windows out Full respray in Ferrari 3 stage pearl yellow (giallo triple strato) 6months ago by South west customs in swindon approx £2500 job. (been used daily since so does have some stone chips now) (originally it was lightening yellow but faded)
· Vertex style front bumper
· Vertex style sideskirts
· Aero rear spats
· Driftworks Carbon fibre spoiler
· Dmax 25mm extended front fiberglass arches, custom wheel arch liners
· Rear 25mm extended fiberglass rear quarters riveted and sealed
· New genuine Nissan front windscreen and trim
· Unknown JDM rear lights tinted (fog light built in)
· 2 patches of rust repair on RH sill, LH sill very good, inner sill good, so have treated the full inner and outer sills with Dintronol Rust converter and primer and then added cavity wax the full length of the sills, and chasis rails, and wheel arches. So the shell is solid now for many years to come.

Chassis;
· Apex fast road Coilovers 3 years old (6kg front 5kg rear)
· Energy suspension rear subframe bushes, rear hub bushes.
· Apex bushed adjustable rear camber arms and toe arms, Front Tension rods
· Super pro Diff bushes
· Nismo front lower arms with Apex Roll centre correction ball joints
· Apex Forged bump steer tie rod ends, Japspeed extra lock Inner tie rods
· Refurbed Steering rack and new U/J fitted 1 year ago
· Whiteline Adjustable front Anti Roll Bar
· Adjustable front tension rod Brace
· Standard rear lower arms and Traction rods but with driftworks polly bushes, painted in hammerite yellow
· Wilwood 4 pot 345mm DB power front brake conversion (Merc ML500 discs with centre bore increased 1mm)
· Yellow stuff front pads, EBC rear pads
· Rebuilt rear calipers with Gktech handbrake extenders
· Braided brake lines all round
· Gktech Brake master cylinder stopper
· Front and rear Adjustable strut braces
· Nismo R32 GTR 2-way LSD diff with 5 bolt shafts and out put shafts built into a S15 case, custom spacer machined for RH shaft to fit properly, Oil changed every 10k approx using millers lsd oil.
· 4 New Wheel bearing fitted 2 years ago using NTN Japanese (OEM) bearings.
· Extended wheel hub studs front and rear (20mm)
· Rays forged front wheels 8.5jx18 Very Light (15mm spacer) with 225/40/18 Michelin Super sport tyres (best road tyre)
· Japan Racing JR3 9jx18 et 15 alloys on rear (similar style to front) with 255/45/18 bridgestone Potenza (needs 245/40 profile but these were free tyres)
· Fully wheel aligned by myself on a Hunter machine to an aggressive road setup

Enigne;
· Stock motor untouched, stock turbo, stock rad and fan (best setup)
· Greddy winged and Baffled sump
· HKS dump valve recirced
· Gktech catch can
· Driftworks Rocker arm stoppers
· Apexi Air filter in Custom opened top box
· Apex turbo elbow and downpipe and decat (cat included) (downpipe gasket blowing)
· Redline and motul Ester oil only used with K&N hp1008 oil filter, all recorded in the original handbook
· NGK BCPR7ES spark plugs gapped to 0.75mm, changed every 5k km’s
· Nismo engine mounts
· Apex race gearbox mount with these there is a lot more NVH noise and a few rattles in the cabin.
· ACT HD organic clutch fitted by me 3 years ago. Stock flywheel, clutch dampner removed. Best combo for a daily S15. Stock gearbox running Redline Lightweight oil.
· Large bar type Front Mount Intercooler 5 months old
· Small battery
· Engine dampner, transmits more NVH
· Gktech rad cap
· Slight VVT rattle on cold start up for less than 1 second (been like this for 5 years)
· D1 spec earthing kit
· Custom exhaust manifold shield (does vibrate at 2.5k rpm) and ABS heat shield

Interior;

· Stock seats
· Defi boost gauge with controller
· Greddy type 1 boost controller
· Dash still in KM’s
· HKS speed defender (de-restricts the stock jdm top speed limiter)
· Air fuel ratio gauge fitted in centre
· Genuine sparco Dished Steering wheel and S15 HKB boss with air bag delete (stock wheel with airbag is available)
· Custom 3inch extended gearbknob
· Lower Dash had been painted yellow in japan so I have painted it myself in the closest matching colour to stock I could find but its not perfect finish, and had been used for 5 years since.
· Sigma S30 Cat 1 Alarm fitted with remote locking 2 fobs
· 1 key
· JVC CD player​

Pictures below! Top 2 show the way the colour can really pop in the sunlight!! Click on the pics to be taken to my photo bucket where there are hundreds of pics from over the 5 years!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys. I think it's fairly priced considering the mileage and condition. But it's got some good bits on and could probably break for similar. (Would never do that, EVER!!)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
UPDATE I AM BOW UNAVAILABLE FOR A FEW WEEKS FOR VIEWINGS ON THE CAR! Sorry if it causes issues but I will keep this updated!!