What's new

FS: Very sad times, FOR SALE :- S15 Spec R, 86K

Reaction score
Country
AT A GLANCE

Mileage: 86,700
Service history: Yes (In japanese)
Rust? No, not a hint of rust, fully undersealed
Overall condition: Very good - standard arches, not rolled or modified. Few small scuffs to paint
Price: £8200

FULL DESCRIPTION

Unfortunately it is time to sell the beloved S15 as I need something a little more family friendly and sensible :(

Please note, I'm not in any rush to sell this car, and will be using it as my daily until we part ways. So with that in mind, expect the mileage to slowly increase. Please don't make me silly offers.

I've not owned the car for too long, it was owned by Nath (As some of you may know), and he took great care of it until passing it over to me. I'm the second UK owner, as it was imported in April 2014. On arrival in the UK, it went through all legal compliance checks and has had a TOAD immobiliser and alarm fitted by Scorpion automotive (I've got all the commissioning paperwork).

In addition, I've got all the import paperwork from DVLA etc from when it was brought into the country, as well as invoices from Torque GT when the car was bought. I've also got a BIMTA certificate authorising the mileage as genuine at time of import, when it was converted from KM/H to M/H.

Not to mention, I've got the original Nissan paperwork (Service history and owners manual) - I think, It's all in Japanese and my Kanji isn't so good :rotfl:

As far as mods go, this car is nearly standard (Compared to most you see on the road today). By that I mean, the bodywork is standard, i.e. bumpers etc. Arches remain unrolled or molested.

Mods list as follows;
- OMP Steering wheel
- Cat-back exhaust (Custom made, invoice included)
- DMAX style rear lights (From EPRacing)
- Yashio Factory Gear knob and gator
- BOV
- GFB boost controller
- Braided oil/coolant hoses to turbo
- Nismo lowering springs
- Works engineering boost gauge (Fitted in OEM boost gauge port)

The bodywork is very good for the age, with a few minor blemishes here and there (I can take close up pictures by request) - These blemishes are paint relative, no dents or otherwise. None have cut through the primer, so no rust development what so ever.

On that note, there is no rust on this car. Anywhere. The car has been undersealed, and looks fantastic. It's been well protected from the second it was on UK roads.

The alloys are blemish free (Asides from the holes for wheel nuts) and haven't been curbed or damaged. The tyres on the car are Continental Contisport contact, and have covered less than 3k miles.

The brakes have all been replaced for Mtec drilled/grooved disks and Brembo pads less than two months ago.

The MOT is scheduled for April this year, but I'll get it retested before selling, so will come with 12 months MOT.

I think that's everything, if you've got any questions or would like more detail/pictures please don't hesitate to ask. I'll be as forthcoming as possible - This is a genuine car, with genuine miles and I'd like to be as genuine as possible with the advert.

I have a few goodies to throw in for free if the car sells for asking price, such as the standard S15 alloys (16") with tyres, Aero bumper (Fiberglass, unpainted, excellent condition, has only been trial fitted can provide pictures if required), Aero side skirts painted - I've never had these fitted to the car, but have pictures from when Nath trial fitted them. Unsure of make or origin. I'll also throw in the aero rear spats, these are again fiberglass, and once again can supply pictures of trial fit.

Last edited: