What's new

FS: Nissan S15 Spec R in Pearl White

Reaction score
Country
Thought i'd pop my car up on here too.

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R in the desirable Pearl White.
75,000k (will go up slightly as I use it daily)
6k in the UK.

Imported into the UK in September 2014 by Torque GT, fully converted to MPH and miles on the clock and fully undersealed. It's had the rear fog popped into one of the reverse lights.
MOT until Sept 16, it's had zero advisories in two UK MOT's. Always run on V-POWER, nothing less.

I am the first owner in the UK and have the official import papers, the BIMTA mileage and condition certificate and the original receipts from Torque GT. The car was a grade 4B, it is in extremely good condition, under the bonnet is absolutely mint, even by JDM standards.
In the interior the seats look brand new, the mats are in great condition and the JDM flare is still in the car
:D

Full UK Service history and bits from Japan.
Last service was October 2015; NGK plugs, and Fuchs engine oil w/ filter.
November 2014; engine oil w/ filter, gearbox oil and diff oil change. Also two new Kumho front tyres.

The car is the Spec R version, this features the sr20det engine, 6spd gearbox, helical differential, ball bearing turbo and spec r chassis bracing.
It's 250bhp as standard, rear wheel drive and lots of fun. It's boosting properly and maintains it well.

Spec including what I have done to it:
Aero Spolier
Aero Skirts
OEM wind deflectors
Factory tinted rear windows
Prodrive 17inch forged alloy wheels (17x7.5 ET35 front, 17x8.5 ET35 rear)
HSD coilovers (covered under 3k)
Hardrace Camber adjustable arms
Hardrace Toe adjustable arms
Driftworks Streeto/fast road alignment done by Demon Tweeks
Hardrace Street hardened gearbox mount
Tegiwa black nylon gear knob
Kakimoto Regu 06&r cat-back exhaust system with titanium tip (imported myself April 15, covered about 1,000 miles)
Skyline R33 decat (I have the original if you want it)
Apexi Power FC intake
Apex Performance BOV blocking kit (sounds the dogs)
GKTech radiator cooling panel from Aus (imported December 14)
Strut Brace
Jap Pioneer Headunit

It has an Autowatch Cat1 alarm and immobiliser.

I have the receipts for all the bits I have purchased and the import docs for the exhaust!

Bad bits:
Slight scuff (the size of a 10p maybe?) on the drivers side rear light.
A slight scratch on the centre console by the gear stick, this must have been done in Japan sometime.
A couple of stone chips on the front.

I can't reiterate enough how clean this car is for being nearly 16 years old, the underneath looks like a new car. It has not one parking ding.

I'll regret it so bad when it goes, but I fancy something different and would LOVE to see it go to a good home on here or the wider community.
The car has never been on a track or to driftland, it's been warmed up and cooled down, and rarely see's the bad weather.

These are going up in price quite considerably as it's rare to find a clean car with lower miles in Pearl White from Japan.

The asking price is £10,295ono.
This is based on the current market, mileage and condition of the car.

Not sure if this price is optimistic or not, drop me an offer if you have a figure in mind.

Drop me a PM with any interest, I have send you as many images as your like from my phone.

Last edited: