What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R 2002 £7500

chr

Reaction score
Country
Nissan Silvia Spec R S15 Manual 2002

It's never getting driven so I probably should sell it, haven't got space or cash for two cars. Silvia s15 Spec R 2002. Imported into UK around September, i'm the first UK owner. Recent full service and undersealed, car has NO rust whatsoever, v clean. Currently on 162793 kilometres so around 101000 miles, this probably won't go up as I never really drive it. Around 9 months MOT on it.
Engine is completely standard. Has some catback exhaust with heeowge tip, not sure on brand. Car is on coilovers, again i'm not sure on brand but they're decent.

Done only around 1000 miles on the car since importing and it hasn't missed a beat, very solid.

17 Blitz 03 on the fronts and 17" Works on the back. Fronts are a bit manky but rears are nicer. Tyres are all mint.
Inside there's a genuine Bride on drivers side. Has a few tears as pictured. There's a Willans harness too. Momo steering wheel too. Has a HKS turbo timer and a Defi Control unit.
Can't think of anything else to write, but any questions drop me a message.

Car has a few scratches and marks on it. Missing a little bit of paint on the front bumper. Could do with a decent polish to get looking mint.
Car is in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham. I'll listen to offers, nothing silly though.

£7500

EDIT: Forgot to mention there's a cat 2 immobilizer installed aswell with 2 fobs

Link to album with pics - http://imgur.com/a/YyEgq