What's new

FS: Pewter Spec R - Fresh Import

Reaction score
Country
Putting this up for a friend. It's a very clean car for the mileage and age.
The inside is bloody mint too!

2000 Nissan Silvia Spec R

136,489 miles (9,099 average)
1 Owner in Japan
Japanese service history
Will come with 12 months UK MOT

Spec

SR20DET engine (Ball bearing turbo)
6 speed gearbox
Helical differential
Xenon headlights
Climate control
Electric folding mirrors
OEM wind deflectors
Blitz turbo timer
Alpine headunit, amp and we believe TV receiver.

Freshly imported from Japan and was only collected from the docks on the 19th October. It is a 1 owner car in Japan and comes with some Japanese service history along with the export certificate with all VAT and duty paid. It has matching Bridgestones all round, recent discs and pads and Nissan antifreeze, it has clearly been a well maintained car! It has done 136,489 miles and runs perfectly, very quiet engine with no odd noises at all. From driving the car at the docks I can also confirm it has no odd noises or rattles and is very smooth.

As with all 15 year old cars it does have the odd mark here and there, however it is much cleaner than you would expect. It's very straight down the sides, and doesn't suffer from the usual scuffed bumpers and car park dings. It has had paintwork to the passenger front wing at some stage which is presentable but not perfect and slight fading from the sun on the rear of the roof. At some stage it has been knocked on the drivers sill, it looks like damage from being dropped down a kerb or something of that nature. There is a small area of visible damage on the sill, barely noticeable and could be hidden with side skirts if the new owner was to choose to fit some. Overall it's a very well presented car but would prefer to be completely honest and upfront with any interested buyer.

Feel free to call, text or email if you have any questions or would like any more pictures. I will not be able to answer in the day but if you leave a voicemail or text I will get back to you asap. Viewing is encouraged.

Mobile - 07928283820
Email - phil.browning@me.com

Price: £6850 ono

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi looks like a nice car
I'm currently looking for a s15 and in interested in this hopefully your not to far away
Whereabouts are you ? I'm in Essex

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Hi looks like a nice car
I'm currently looking for a s15 and in interested in this hopefully your not to far away
Whereabouts are you ? I'm in Essex

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Hi mate, it's a clean car!
It's located on the Wirral in Merseyside. Just over the water from Liverpool.

Give us a ring or email if you need any more info pal :)