What's new

FS: Blue S15 Spec R Aero

Reaction score
Country
2001 Nissan Silvia Spec R - Aero
£10,495

Genuine reason for sale; expensive career change forces the sale of my weekend toy and my daily driver, this being the first to go!

I am the first true owner in the UK (excluding importer). I have the auction grade sheet from when it was imported in 2013; grade being 4. Since then i would honestly say it has only imroved in condition! There is no rust, bodywork is all straight and the paintwork is in very good condition overall with the expected minor scartches here and there due to age. Only other real bad point to note is kerb rash on the nearside rear alloy! Garaged whenever not in use and 7 days a week during the winter months. Always ran on Vpower (99ron fuel).

I have kept an up to date and extensive serivce history of the car since being in the UK with all receipts being kept and filed. Engine oil has been changed every 3000-4000 miles to ensure the engine is kept in best health. All other fluids have been changed during my ownership (documented also). MOT not due until 03/11/2016.

As many will know, due to the S15 being a Japanese import the speedo clocks and odometer are presented in KMH/KM respectively and i have chosen to keep this as is and not mess with it. Results of this are that the speed is still limited to 112mph/180kmh. The odomter reads 167,854KM which converts to just over 104,000 miles. Still relatively low miles for the age of the car however i can't stress enough how well the car has been looked after and the condition it is in! I bought this S15 with 79,000 miles on the clock and it has never let me down or asked for anything other than tyres. The reason i have put so many miles on this car in 2 years is down to me using it to get down to Cornwall and back from the West Midlands; positive point from this is that only light work loads were placed on the engine for majority of its time in the UK!

Modification wise, the chassis is fully loaded with top branded parts. Engine is ready for more power with the addition of a fuel pump and some form of boost control. I didn't chase power myself becasue i was perfectly happy with the setup as it is; fantastic all round, reliable S15. I have always ran stock boost on this setup (0.7-0.8bar) with the Apexi Power FC adjusting for the bolt on modifications.

Important bits just incase you didn't want to read all of the above!
-12 Months MOT
-104,299 Miles/ 167,854 KM
-Full UK Serivce History
-Grade 4 import back in 2013
-£10,495

Modification List:

Engine
- Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
- Fujitsubo Downpipe
- Apex DeCat
- JapSpeed FMIC
- Blitz rad cap
- Nismo oil cap
- Apexi Air Filter
- Spitfire Coilpacks
- Earthing Kit
- Apexi Power FC

Interior
- Optional extra front leather seats
- Carbon Speedo Surround
- Nismo Gear Knob
- Kenwood Double Din Display

Chassis
Ohlins Coilovers
- Cosmis XT206-R alloys/ Falken Tyres
- DB Power 330mm Big Brake Kit
- BMC Stopper
- Cusco Adjustable Sway Bar (Front)
- Ikeya Formula Adjustable Castor Rods (Front)
- Cusco Tow Arms (Front)
- Rear Camber Arms
- Cusco Front Strut Brace

Exterior
- Full Genuine Aero Kit
- Clear side repeaters
- DMAX LED Rear Lights
- DMAX Boot Lip Spoiler

All viewings are welcome. Proof of insurance will be needed if you want a test drive, failing that, i am happy to take potential buyers for a passenger ride.
If you want any more information please contact me on: 07889266130

More pictures coming soon!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
That's stunning can see that selling quick if I hadn't just brought one I'd av been up to look at this
what's the size / fitment of those wheels ?

Reaction score
Country
Looks stunning bud, how come you are parting with it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate. I'm funding Pilots licenses so expensive things have to go unfortunately.. I will be back in one some day!

Reaction score
Country
Yes the car is still with me. Reason it hasn't sold yet is because it isn't properly up for sale. I was away for a while and now I'm only just getting everything all sorted ready for it to be sold. Anyone is more than welcome to come and have a look at it though while I'm sorting things out! :)

In a short answer to your question Chris; yes it is! Ha

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the slow reply, tapatalk doesn't seem to be very good at notifications.. I don't at the minute however I'm pulling it out for a polish in the next few days so can take whatever pictures you'd like, just let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
It is mate. It needs a set of top mounts before i can get it through an MOT though. Thats the main reason i haven't advertised this elsewhere or bumped the thread. Anyone is more than welcome to view it though :)

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Just thought I'd add this here (hope you don't mind Jamie):
Been to look at this car today - it's a stunner! It doesn't quite tick all the boxes for what I am after, but it's a well loved car, and proper solid, and it's condition is definitely not the reason behind me not having her. Defo be a good purchase for someone :)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the kind words!

This thread will eventually get updated to a proper 'for sale' thread.

As Lil SpecR has done today though; anyone who is interested is more than welcome to come and have a look! :)

Reaction score
Country
Right i finally found the time to sort the couple of little things needed to get it through the MOT. My S15 is finally FOR SALE! Will be advertised on PH/eBay after ive taken some more detailed pictures :)

Reaction score
Country
hey, what's the size and offset of your alloys? any spacers on it?