What's new

FS: Red S15 Spec R for sale in Somerset

Reaction score
Country
sold

After avoiding putting this up for quite a while its time to sell as i don't have time for it anymore due to becoming a dad, car will be at japfest on the s15oc stand for anyone that wants to see.

£10995 ono

general:
2001 s15 spec R
78000 miles this will increase
im the first private owner since its import into the uk and have owned it for 4 years done roughly 20000 miles treated it very well never drifted and its never skipped a beat i tuned this car with the mindset of fast road dailyable car thats pleasing on the eye
full service history since my ownership by the likes of nissan and horsham developments got loads of receipts
i serviced it myself midway through the year with oil and filter changes and other bits of TLC ( im an aircraft engineer so im fairly competent)
mot and service due dec 2015
converted to mph very accurate

body:
flame red completely resprayed 1 year ago (pretty rare colour)
undersealed 3 years ago
full vertex body kit with de spoilered boot from factory so no holes and back window centre brake light
hid headlights using aftermarket kit fitted to look OEM
skyline gtst alloys painted in nissan hippo gray and custom made centre caps original centre caps will be provided in matched hippo gray
nissan factory wind deflectors
jvc head unit with usb built in blue tooth hands free ect
tinted rear windows
de badged at the rear
rear wiper isn't removed i had just taken it off to refurbish it when the picture below was taken
cat 1 toad alarm system with immobilizer and remote central locking 2 keys and fobs

power:
apex performance upgraded wing mount intercooler
blits LM induction kit
full turbo back exhuast including uprated turbo elbow, twin pipe low clearance down pipe, de cat and apexi N1 cat back
greddy profec b spec 2 black edition boost controller
aftermarket boost gauge
225 l/hr fuel pump
garage D uprated gearbox circlip mod estimated to take 400bhp
custom remapped by horsam developments to a reserved 291bhp (dont forget the 1) at around 1bar boost

handling:
tegiwa brake master cylinder stopper
red stuff pads
oem replacement brembo discs
apex performance gen 2 comfy coilovers lowered to a reasonable high not arch rubbing chassis scraping scene bollocks aka the broken look
subrfame removed inspected and surface rust removed and repainted with anti rust paint around 1 year ago along with
nismo subframe, diff, steering rack bushes installed
nismo lower front and rear arms
nismo type 2 power brace
apex performance complete adjustable alignment arm kit to allow for a proper 4 wheel 3d wheels alignment set up last done by garage D 1 year ago to whiteline settings
whiteline adjustable anti roll bars set up for grip
racelogic traction control with launch control and black edition digital controller
tyres continental sport contact 3s 235/45 on rear 225/45 on front

There's probably plenty of other things i've forgotten i've also got quite a few spares and parts i've never fitted in the garage waiting to be sold once the cars gone or with the car. private plates will be taken off. I've bought tickets for s15oc at japfest so car wont be available until after as i would like to go and take my son for his first and last car event in the 15 :(

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

sold

Last edited:

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Wow that's lovely mate, and proper subframe bushes done too. You could just buy that car and be done. It'll break your heart when it's gone!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude, theres a few finishing touches my ocd and i wanted to do but i just don't have time for it anymore. It will be a sad day when it goes

Reaction score
Country
Spotted this car yesterday parked near the fence at rnas yeovilton. Looks great in the flesh. Glwts.

Reaction score
Country
Cheers chris yeah she's come a long way since you saw her a few years ago at that dyno day at alan jeffery's in plymouth