What's new

FS: 2001 pewter S15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Imported in november 2013 as a grade 4 B.
Its covered just over 93 thousand kilometers and the speedo was converted to miles at 92600 (2 months ago)
This was the for sale thread by the previous owner http://forum.s15oc.com/threads/13591-silvia-s15-spec-s-aero
Was originally a spec s as you can see from the previous for sale thread, but has an s14a engine and gearbox with aprox 70k on but i have no proof of that as the donor car was scrapped, but any compression test is welcome, the conversion was done by myself and the wiring conversion was done by norfy on here so the loom was plug and play and looks oem.
The underneath has yet to be undersealed but there is absolutely no rust whatsoever, gives any perspective buyers the chance to see how clean the underside is before its undersealed and covered up.
All exhaust manifold studs were replaced in the head at the same time so there will be no snapped ones in the future although it could do with a new gasket between the decat and centre pipe as there is a very slight blow.

Engine:
SR20DET
Spec r helical diff which locks perfectly (diff oil was changed in november for motul 90PA)
Polyurethane diff bushes fitted same time as the oil was changed
S14a 5speed gearbox (gearbox oil was changed in november for motul gear300)
Engine oil and filter was changed the same time as the gearbox for silkolene pro S 10-50
Hardrace gearbox mount fitted same time as gearbox (a bit too harsh for me, there is some transmission vibration)
Nismo engine mounts
Brand new Exedy organic clutch fitted same time as gearbox
Brand new Conceptua release bearing fitted (annoyingly more noisy than the original)
Apex short shifter
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Garage defend rep cooling panel
Apexi GT exhaust system (abit loud for my liking as its had the centre box removed)
3” resonated decat downpipe (standard cat will come with car)
HKS adjustable actuator
Tomei rocker stoppers
Front mount intercooler
Driftworks braided turbo lines

Drivetrain:
Nismo S tune suspension with eibach 30mm lowering springs
XXR 527 wheels 18 x 8.75 ET 30 front 18 x 9.75 ET 20 rear (only 2 months old)
8 pot Ksport front brakes with drilled and grooved discs and ferodo ds2500 pads
Performance friction rear pads.
If the asking price is given then a Brand new whiteline adjustable front anti roll bar will come with the car.

Exterior:
Factory aero kit except front bumper
Factory tinted windows
Factory wind deflectors
Factory front fog lights
Nismo smoked side repeaters

Interior
Defi bf boost, water temp, fuel pressure gauges in front vents (vents will come with car so can be put back to standard if wanted)
Water temp and fuel pressure sensors needs to be plumbed in but will come with the car.
Brand new bride brix bucket seat on drivers side (standard seat will come with car)
Bride low mount seat rail
Interior is very clean.

Negative bits;
Tiny dent in front wing
Couple of scuffs on rear bumper
Imho exhaust is too loud and could do with a centre box put in but you might think its ok.
Vibration from gearbox mount.
Noisy release bearing
Slight blow from centre box to decat so needs new gasket.
Needs replacement reverse switch in gearbox as it got broke when the box was out so reverse lights dont work atm (will do my best to get the switch swapped over before the sale)
Front tyres are close to legal limit and could do with being replaced

It was mot’d in december last year and it flew through with the only advisories being tyres running close to the legal limit,It has japanese service history and will come with the auction sheet and booklet.
It still has the standard jack, wheel brace etc and even has the stress flare in the passenger footwell, it drives faultlessly and really is clean.

Priced to sell at £8000

Any questions feel free to get in touch 07969192220

Reaction score
Will also include in the sale a matching passenger bride seat but no rail and a brand new whiteline adjustable anti roll bar.

Reaction score
Commuted 140 miles a day Mon, Tues, wed car didn't miss a beat and a price drop £7200 with the brides £7000 without.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Na I think 7 k is more than fair mate. Just get the reverse switch sorted and front tyres. The take out the negatives of the exhaust and box mount vibration as that's nothing.

It looks very tidy and she'll looks really good!

Reaction score
Na I think 7 k is more than fair mate. Just get the reverse switch sorted and front tyres. The take out the negatives of the exhaust and box mount vibration as that's nothing.

It looks very tidy and she'll looks really good!
Thanks mate, was guna get the tyres done this weekend and will try get the reverse switch sorted too, need to get it shifted as this is the only thing holding the mortgage back.

Status
Not open for further replies.