What's new

FS: 1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Aero £4500

Reaction score
Country
Christ that's cheap! I'd take that off your hands, if I had the spare money, as a project. Good luck with the sale mate, shouldn't take you long to shift it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I never seen an s15 so rusty! It's good value for the running bits. But it's a lot of work!! It's fairly priced I think but with good shells at 2-3k I'm not sure this is still worth it for the hassle!

It defo needs saving so someone buy it!

Kev

Reaction score
Country
Absolute bargain! Honestly if I had the spare cash I'd be buying it today. That's the same price as most rusty old s14's I would much rather have a rusty s15 :)

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Saw this, some poor bastard will buy it then 4months later will start bubbling and rusting its tits off :(

Reaction score
I was tempted to buy this , paint it and sell it ! Easy cash

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
guessing for the price he wants its just been blown over and shifting on before it comes back.

Reaction score
Country
It was mine and although I have not been party to its life after it left here, I can't see how it is going to be rust free in this short space of time. I sold it with a very honest advert and showed the guys all the rust on the sills, turrets and arches. In my opinion it needs/needed a lot of work to make it road worthy so be wary of it.

I'm hoping the guys have put the hours in and sorted the problems in double quick time and we are all wrong, so until someone sees it now we cannot completely be sure its condition.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Thing is to get that mint would be looking £2,500 for a proper job at least just on the rear.

So for the price he's selling and time it's come back up in highly doubt it be no profit in it for the guy with the price he wants.

Easy route to take blast it over £500 and some under seal over the inside of the arches £40 sell for a nice £2k profit. 4 months later flake and bubble paint.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
I could have done the blow over route but couldn't do that as I have a things called morales.
took the right route pal, sell it truly!

Went to look at a car today was told was mint got there and all the arches had been re-welded and badly. He said he never knew...yer right!

Reaction score
No it's deceitful! Imagine if you were the one buying it! Remind me never to buy one of your imports!

Guess this is aimed at me??

I think the car sold for like £4500 ?

Would of been at least £2000 to have the arches cut , add some fenders and paint ?

Then the car would back up with the others for £9000 ish?

How is there anything wrong with that ?

No one complained when I painted my S15 grey to get rid of the gold/red and then sold it on for more ?