What's new

FS: Nissan Silvia S15 spec R Aero, 368bhp

Reaction score
Country
I know this isn't the best time of year to sell a car but as I'm in no rush i thought id post it here anyway. Some of you probably know the car from various meets or have read the build thread before, but if you don't have a read of the ad below :)

With much regret i am having to sell my beloved S15 spec R which i have owned for the past two years, due to a change of career and having to go back to college. Since i bought the car no expense has been spared to make it look and drive the way it does. As you can tell from the condition, the car has never been drifted or abused and therefore would like to see it go to someone who appreciates the work and time i have spent on this car.

Heres the spec:

Nissan Silvia S15 spec R

Engine:

SR20DET mapped to 368bhp at 1.2 bar by greg at protuner
Nistune board
Garrett GT2871R turbo (less than 3000 miles old!)
Nismo 740cc injectors
Z32 Air flow meter
Autobahn88 FMIC
Apexi power intake filter with hard pipe
Hks recirc valve
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Gizzmo boost controller
H-dev wrapped exhaust manifold
Tomei elbow
Blitz Nur spec cat back
THS front pipe and decat (original cat included in sale)
NGK BKR8EIX plugs
Rocker cover and strut brace mounts powder coated the same colour as wheels
Cusco oil catch tank
Hks oil cap
Hks rad cap

Chassis and steering:

Driftworks CS1 coilovers (less than 2000 miles old!)
Driftworks front tension rods
Driftworks front lower arm polybushes
Tein steering arms and rod ends
Japspeed adjustable rear toe arms
Japspeed adjustable rear camber arms
Superpro steering rack bushes
Front strut brace

Brakes:

Front:
Wilwood large piston callipers
330mm drilled and grooved disks
EBC Yellow stuff pads
Wilwood Braided brake lines
Tegiwa BMC stopper

Rear:
Brembo plain disks
Yellowstuff pads
Hks braided brake lines

Wheels:

Work emotion xd9’s powder coated in Ferrari bronze
(Imported brand new last year from the states, including import tax cost me around £1700 without tyres and custom paint!)

18x9j et+20 Fronts
18x10j et+38 Rears
Achillies ATR sport tyres all round with slight stretch
D1 spec lug nuts

Interior:

Recaro reclining seats
Alpine double din head unit
Yashio factory gear knob
The car will come with the standard S15 steering wheel, Not the Nardi wheel pictured.

Exterior:

Full Aero kit including genuine front bar
Smoothed and de locked rear boot (original boot with aero spoiler also available if preferred)
Nismo side repeaters
Dmax style tail lights
Oem wind deflectors
Sniper racing carbon exhaust surround
Rolled arches all round
Fully undersealed when imported

Private number plate S15JHO included in sale

Im sure i’ve forgotten some things but thats the basics. The car wants for nothing and really has to be seen/driven to be appreciated. A large amount of the parts above were bought new and installed this year (including brakes, turbo, various arms etc) so have had very little use. Also i only took it to Protuner for mapping in April when the new turbo, injectors etc were installed, so has only been running with this sort of power for a few months. I service the car myself every 5-6000 miles which includes new plugs, oil and filters.

The car has been very well cared for and maintained since being imported through Torque GT a few years ago. I have only covered around 15,000 miles which have mainly been to work and back or a long drive on a sunny weekend. I only use it in the summer so the car is dry stored in a garage for the winter months to avoid the grit and harsh weather.

The only thing i feel i should mention is that when the new turbo was installed the windscreen wash fluid bottle split slightly so this would need replacing. I wash the car too often to let the windscreen get dirty anyway so hasn't really bothered me. Other than that the car is in very good condition, especially for a 15 year old vehicle.

I think the price is fair looking at the spec and condition of other s15’s on the market and therefore will only consider offers very close to the asking price. Viewings welcome (no tyre kickers please!), any questions feel free to contact me.

Price £12000

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
Country
Haha thanks man, if for some reason it's still here in june it's yours!

Reaction score
Country
If its still here in June it'll be a flipping miracle but I'll keep my fingers crossed you don't sell it...... In the nicest possible way of course!

Reaction score
Country
I am in the process of putting my 370Z GT for sale, if it sells within a week or two, I am taking this off your hands ;)

Very clean car mate!

- Sid

Reaction score
Country
Thanks Sid! Just pm me if you want to arrange a viewing or have any questions :)

Last edited: