What's new

FS: 2002 Nissan S15 Silvia Spec R - 27,000 miles - high spec - immaculate

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Don't think its the same car! Hard to tell without the original advert.

The one in this ad, had 42,000km and the one you posted a link of had 48k.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Ye I bought it knew it was a spec S and paid less than advertised. It's running more spec than it was sold on now got mazworx top mount manifold, mazworx downpipe,tial 44mm wastegate and screamer pipe, titanium exhaust, garret turbo and on fc commander, cusco diff About £6k in extra mods

was happy with the buy the miles all match up to the dvla and mot paperwork so the shell is low miles but does have another engine In it now which has done 1,000 miles.

the price I paid I could easily break for more than what I paid It's so fast! And drives just like my old spec R just newer and high spec.

:)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That's all that matters then jay! It was very tidy and massive spec! Can't wait to see you imrove it mate, big body kit and better wheels!!

Also how did you run the chasis number to know if its spec s or r? I can't remember which numbers matter!

Reaction score
That's ok then I just keep looking on what's forsale for myself and realised I'd seen it twice and was advertised as a spec r. Like I said it looks nice with a good spec too

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Already got a genuine vertex being fitted as we speak ;) and few more tasty mods to come

it says SR20DE not SR20DET.

To be fair to the lad he didn't know and took it in PX for a car he owned I only found out night before I went to collect but it's got everything even spec R bracing in correct areas only difference is the VIN plate. And comparing to my old spec R there's nothing different would say to anyone just go on the spec and condition.

also GT3076R turbo OMG! Anyone want turbo upgrade get this one it's an animal pulls harder than my old evo 9 that was 450hp!

yer no worries Dammsy, good luck with your hunt I'm on my second one and love it just as much as the first!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Already got a genuine vertex being fitted as we speak ;) and few more tasty mods to come

it says SR20DE not SR20DET.

To be fair to the lad he didn't know and took it in PX for a car he owned I only found out night before I went to collect but it's got everything even spec R bracing in correct areas only difference is the VIN plate. And comparing to my old spec R there's nothing different would say to anyone just go on the spec and condition.

also GT3076R turbo OMG! Anyone want turbo upgrade get this one it's an animal pulls harder than my old evo 9 that was 450hp!

yer no worries Dammsy, good luck with your hunt I'm on my second one and love it just as much as the first!
Same here an evo8 mr 320, and a dc5 later I'm looking at silvias again.I've had 2 s15's and 2 s14's over the years and I can't ever find anything I enjoy as much