What's new

FS: S15 spec R **huge spec**mega clean**355whp**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Decided it's time i move on from my 15, iv started loosing interest in it and with me working all the time I just don't have time for It anymore.

I am more than happy to sell this Abroad, iv done it befor and know what I'm doing. I'm also not stupid and will spot a scam a mile off.

Don't think for a moment there is anything wrong with this car, I love it, easily one of the best cars iv owned and I only want to sell it is I don't really use it enough.

I have recently spent a fortune on replacing pretty much everything that could go wrong with the car, literally just had a brand new turbo from garret and a few months fitted a low mileage engine for a stage 1 car. A few months befor that it had a low mileage 6 speed put in and a brand new excedy hyper single clutch.

Everything is mint on the car, it runs so sweet! The only problem is I took it off the road while I was working away and haven't had the time (or cash) to put it back on. So at this moment in time it has no tax or mot.

Just throwing up a quick spec at the moment I will add to it as I remember.

**Engine and fueling**
Standard internals.
Nismo 740cc injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
NGK grade 8 plugs
GReddy rocker arm stoppers
Modified rocker cover, also painted wrinkle finish red
Titek carbon fibre plug cover
Light weight pullys.
GReddy catch tank
Carbon fiber cooling panel.
Sard fuel pressure regulator

**Turbo and exhaust**
The turbo was fitted by adamL who owned the car befor. It is a custom gt3071r with a gt28 exhaust side.

"i do indeed work for a turbo company. It's the largest gt2871r you can buy, it'll do 450bhp with the right mods, cams and more boost in other words.

its got the 56 trim compressor wheel, I can't remember the a/r on the comp housing but the exhaust housing is a .86 a/r.

in laymens terms you've got a gt3071r with a gt28 exhaust side"

That's Adam explaining it as he does a much better job than I can haha.

But I have just fitted and brand new turbo of the exact same spec!

Japspeed tubular manifold, with the face machined down so it's perfectly flat.
Driftworks braided turbo lines
Japspeed turbo elbow
Driftworks super low downpipe
3'' decat pipe
HKS Silent hi power cat back
custom 3'' intake pipe
K&N 3'' filter
Poly exhaust hangers

**COOLING**
Koyo N flow alloy rad
twin electric fans
Silicone radiator hoses rad pipes
Apex front mount intercooler

**MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL**
Apexi Power FC D jetro
Apexi avcr, black edition

** Transfer and clutch**
Low milage spec r 6 speed fitted 8 months ago, no knocks, whines, crunches perfectly healthy.
Nissan gl4 (I think) gear oil, over filled by .5 of a litre as recommended to keep the box as healthy as possible.
Exedy hyper single clutch, done less than 500 miles.
Apex street gearbox mount.
Uras solid short shift

**Wheels/Tyres**
Enkei RPF1 18x9.5 rear with Kumho KU39 255/35
18x9 front with Falcon 452 225/35
Enkie center caps (£150 from enkie)
Ray's light weight wheel nuts

**chasis and braking**
Nismo S Tune suspension
Apex full alignment kit (poly bushed) incl
-rear camber arms
-rear traction
-rear control
-front traction
Apex front strut brace
Front and rear Godspeed anti roll bars
Subframe locking collers
K sport 8 pot front calipers and 356 mm discs
ds2500 front pads
braided front brake lines
Z32 rear brakes
Groved rear disks
braided rear lines
Bm57 (I think) z32 master cylinder
Z32 servo

**Interior**
HKS auto adjust turbo timer
Defi turbo gauge
Defi oil pressure gauge
Defi oil temp gauge
Defi link meter
Apexi black avcr
AEM air/fuel ratio gauge
Apexi hand controller
Sparco dished steering wheel
HKB boss
Ek9 red recaros
Bride super low rails
Alpine speakers
Fully sound deadened including the boot.
Battery relocated to the boot.

**exterior**
Genuine aero front bumper
Genuine aero side skirts
Genuine aero spoiler
All 4 arches rolled

**Security**
That hem approved alarm.
Tracker

The car has been mapped and maintained by apt and made 355whp, so about 410-420 at the fly.

This car is exceptionally fast, the turbo and whole set up are awesome! It spools up super quick and pulls hard all the way to redline.
The reason I got this car is I had a 500bhp rx7 befor this, but I had to get something that was more economical and better on a day to day basis. As a daily these cars are amazing, IMO it is the perfect all round car, cheap to insure and run, good on fuel, parts are reasonably priced and still quick enough to scare you senseless.
The S15 chassis is far superior to the S14 (I used to own one) and they handle amazingly.

I can't stress enough how clean this car is, the only marks on it are stone chips to the front and I slight ding on the drivers door where someone in a car park decided to **** their door into it the 2nd day I had it.....
Underneath is spotless, it was fully undersealed back in 2010 (I think) and there is no rot on It what so ever.

One of the best things about this car is the amount of history with it. I know all 3 previous owners and all 3 have build threads. I have a folder full of receipts and history to.

I have spent loads on it in the time I have owned it, with the intention of putting cams in over winter and easily making 400whp. So I have been upgrading everything to handle the power.

I also have a spare broken 6 speed that I was going to get upgraded with quaife internals, a Few people on s15oc have done this through garage d and costs around £500.

It also comes with the number plate S15 FTW which makes the car IMO.

The car has just over 90k miles and has never skipped a beat.

**Bad bits**
Obviously this would be the fact it has no mot, now iv been over the car and it does need a couple of things doing to get one,
-2 new front tyres
-o/s front wheel bearing
-hand brake mech for the z32 rear brakes.

Other than that, it's sweet as!

I'm open to px on anything really.

Reaction score
Country
**Price**
Going on the prices of ones for sale now, and how rare ones as clean/well spec'd as this with standard aero are, if this had an mot and tax I would put it up for 12k. This is easily the best spec'd one for sale at the moment and probably one of the best in the country. But seeing asthough it will take a little bit of work to get it on the road (around £500) I think a price of £10,250 is extremely justified. I have spent **** loads on this, over £3500 in the past 1200 miles. It really is a one of a kind awesome car.
If it stays for sale for a while I will just pay someone to put it back on the road and stick it up for £12000.

I am also happy to lower the price by removing some items, number plate, wheels, seats etc.

This car has to be seen to apreciate it, I'm sure those who have seen it will confirm how clean and well maintained it is and how hard it pulls! It's definitely quicker than the majority of stage 3a cars and with cams it will be insane!
Sure iv missed loads so keep checking this and I will add to it as I remember.

I am located in Norfolk. But I can happily arrange delivery.

And feel free to message me with any questions, I will be happy to help. I would prefer it if you text or rang me as I don't really check my email often. My number is **07950320778**

Thankyou.

Reaction score
Just to set something straight, it is not running 400+ bhp at the flywheel. It made 355bhp at the flywheel so will be low 300's at the wheels, it's still fast though. I was the one who got APT to map the car, when I owned it, so I should know ;). Great car, shame it's not on the coilovers anymore though.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The car has just over 90k miles and has never skipped a beat.

I have recently spent a fortune on replacing pretty much everything that could go wrong with the car, literally just had a brand new turbo from garret and a few months fitted a low mileage engine for a stage 1 car. A few months befor that it had a low mileage 6 speed put in and a brand new excedy hyper single clutch.

Have you replaced the engine too?

But I have just fitted and brand new turbo of the exact same spec!

What happened to the old turbo? Wasn't it newish?

**Bad bits**
Obviously this would be the fact it has no mot, now iv been over the car and it does need a couple of things doing to get one,
-2 new front tyres
-o/s front wheel bearing
-hand brake mech for the z32 rear brakes.

For a £10+k car you really need to MOT it as noone will buy it with no MOT! It makes it looks like your hiding something!

GLWTS as its a stunning car!

Status
Not open for further replies.