Mileage: 110,000
Year: 2002
Doors: 2
Body type: Coupe
Transmission type: 6 Speed Manual
Fuel type: Super Unleaded
Colour: Pewter Grey Metallic
Price: £12,500 ono

Freshly imported in June. A few very rare parts on this car like the silver headlamps (I've not seen many of those and like that they stand out from the normal black ones) and the ARC Magic induction kit also which I don't know of any in the country?!
Open to offers only as there are a couple paint chips in the front bumper (happens with an aggressive bumper sitting low to the floor!) and a crack in the rear bumper from being transported on a boat over here which I haven't got round to fixing yet. I'm currently getting quotes to have all of this repaired before selling also so will update as that progresses.

*IMPORTANT*
Read the build thread linked below for the spec list and photos.
My Daily Beater - Slammed and Wide

If the price is right I'll sell it with the 19" WEDS Kranze alloys (JDM Distro sold a set without tyres for £1400 recently!!), a spare set of good drift tyres. 18" for the black wheels and all spares, parts and bits that I've acquired over time from working on her.

Any questions please ask.
Selling due to buying a new racecar and need the cash and a sensible daily tow car :(

Very reliable 1 bar of boost. Everything works perfectly and had no issues at all. Starts first time hot or cold. No knocks or bangs. LOADS of new parts fitted since importing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
My bad :( looks like a nice spec love the tv's in the visors! Have a free bump on me :)

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Car is mint! and fast! gets my vote! loads of toys in it! ive driven this a number of times! Great fast road car and has not been ruined and abused like mine lol

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Thats got the L Package (Perforated leathers, chromes vent and speedo surrounds, different colour dash, clear headlights), which i'm pretty sure was only for 2002 cars!