What's new

FS: Pewter Grey Spec R S15

Reaction score
Country
SOLD-Pewter Grey Spec R S15

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R for sale
Freshly imported from Japan in April via Torque GT. Was inspected and fully undersealed. Very clean underneath with no rust at all
79k miles, one japanese owner from new and full japanese service history. I then serviced it when i bought it with genuine Nissan oil filter, NGK BKR7EIX plugs and Millers Nanodrive 5w40 oil
Has factory xenon headlights, Nismo suspension, Apexi cone filter, aero spoiler, chassis bracing all round, manual boost controller running 0.7bar, Works Engineering stepper boost gauge, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, recirc valve removed and blanked, custom 3" exhaust from the downpipe back with decat and centre silencer removed (still have cat for mot purposes), Yashio factory gearknob and gaitor, genuine OMP leather steering wheel & HKB boss kit, front and rear Pioneer speakers and headunit. Toad AI606 CAT1 alarm fitted also

Front bumper has stone chips (may get resprayed) and a couple of chips on the bonnet and wings. Couple of other marks on the body and it's missing 1 heater vent. However i still have the broken vent, just needs the centre shutter glueing back on
Apart from that its a very clean car
Asking for £8,395 for a rust free s15
Located in Cannock, Staffordshire

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi mate, have you got any recent pictures of it now. I looked at some through your photo bucket and it looks a bit different as I am interested in it. I am trying to weigh up buying one that's already in the country or import one and wait for it to arrive.
cheers