What's new

FS: 2000 Nissan S15 Spec R Full Aero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Really don’t want to do this, but the arrival of my baby boy and the lack of use since means I need to let this car go. I don’t have the free time I’d like to enjoy the car, which leaves only the occasional commute to work and the rare country road blast which really isn’t enough to justify keeping her.
I’m the first UK owner. She was undersealed when imported and sleeps in my garage.

Model: Nissan S15 Spec R Full Aero
Price: £8000 ono
MOT: March 2015
Tax: Feb 2015
Mileage: 93500 Miles (Going up slightly as I'm still using her)
Security: Gemini Alarm and Immobiliser
Colour: Black

Contact Details:
Name: Sean Stanfield
Mob: 0 7 4 1 4 1 2 6 6 2 6 (Please call before 9pm or after 8am)
PM me if you would rather.

Mods:
Blitz Sonic Power Induction Kit
Blitz Nur Spec RX Exhaust
Walbro Fuel Pump
Gizzmo MS-IBC Boost Controller
Autobahn88 Front Mount Intercooler
JIC Magic Manifold
Tomei Turbo Elbow
Apex Flexible Front Pipe
Jap Performance Decat Pipe (Will Include the CAT)
Turbo Smart Universal 38mm Recirc Dump Valve
HKS Adjustable Actuator
Turbo Timer
JIC Magic Rear Strut Brace
SSR 16” GT-1 Alloys
Pioneer App Radio Head Unit

Whilst fitting these parts, bits like gaskets, nuts, hangers, turbo oil and coolant lines etc. were replaced.
The battery was replaced this year. Cooler spark plugs fitted Sept 2013. Oil, oil filter and coolant changed March 2014. Tyres, Toyo T1 Sports (I think will double check), are good with plenty of life left.
I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting.

The bad bits:
The paint work has a few stone chips to the front and bonnet. A couple of scuffs here and there. The driver’s door being the worst with a few scratches and scuffs.
The dash board has a few marks from removing the ICE that came in the car from Japan. I had hoped to blend in the URAS Gauge holder and flock the whole top, but haven’t had the time. URAS Gauge holder will be included in the sale.

Ideally need to move her on in the next 2 weeks as I will be moving and won't have a garage to store her.

Photos:

IMG_4969.jpg
IMG_4997.jpg
IMG_4996.jpg
IMG_4964.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.