What's new

FS: Clean Yellow S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Country
ive been hot and cold about selling my s15 for the last week but I've settled on selling now. i don't drive it how its supposed to be driven 90% of the time so i just need something nice for a daily driver thats fun to drive (i'm not ready for a diesel family wagon yet though!). i know they get slated for their lack of power but i've set my sights on a gt86. it has all the qualities i need from a car right now.

anyway on with the add.

the car is a 1999 S15 Spec-R in Lightning Yellow with full genuine Aero kit (plastic, not a fibre glass replica), OEM wind deflectors and factory tints. it has tax til the end of October and will come with a full MOT. It was imported into the country in the middle of last year (first MOT shows 27/07/2013 so sometime then) by a forum member (B9NKO). Ive had the car since april so it has 2 owners on the logbook including me. It has 87000 miles on it, thats actual miles not a combination of miles and kilometers as the speedo reading was converted to show the converted figure when it was imported.

It was a completely standard car when i bought it with the exception of the boost restrictor being removed to free up a little more power (standard mod most people do).

in the last few months of my ownership ive put a couple of thousand pound into it to get it to the standard it is today. this includes the following....

Tein Type Flex Coilovers with EDFC controller, lets you adjust the damping from inside the car electronically.

18" 350Z wheels. being et30 these really fill the arches out and sit flush with the side of the car. i still have the standard 16's with nearly new budget tyres which can come with the car if you have a death wish :)

New Goodyear Eagle Asymmetric 2 tyres all round, 225/40r18 front and 235/40r18 rear. done less than 1000 miles and still have the bobbles on. superb grip in all weather.

JVC Double DIN head unit with DAB, aerial hidden on the tinted rear quarter window so you cant even see it.

wingless bootlid (also have the original boot lid with aero spoiler which will come with the car)

DMAX rear lights, i only fitted these the other week.

door cards retrimmed in black cloth to match the roof etc.

when i bought the car there was a few bodywork issues that i have sorted, boot and bonnet had faded slightly and the front bumper had some stone chips and a scuff. these have all been rectified and the car looks fantastic now. i also had the lower part of the aero bumper colour coded as i prefer the look, makes the front look a lot lower.

heres a few pictures that i have to hand, i'll upload more (interior, engine etc) when i get a chance.

Tein EDFC Controller

and the Tein EDFC Motors

i can't stress how much attention i get in this thing, if you don't like people taking photos of your car, this probably isn't the car for you. i must get tagged in a picture of it on Facebook weekly. S15's are a rare sight, and being bright yellow it draws peoples attention to it.

I'm looking for £8500 ovno. it owes me more but you never get back what you spend on parts etc so take advantage of my loss :p

I'm based in the north east.

If you're looking for a clean and tidy S15 in the best colour feel free to message me on here with any questions or better still, ring me on 07590533805 any time. I'll be advertising it on pistonheads/ebay etc when i can be bothered to do it but i thought i'd offer it up here first.

Thanks for Reading, Mike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Has the car been undersealed at all?
Yeah it was undersealed when it came into the country last year. I'll be putting a couple of underside pics up in a bit, took them today while it was on the MOT ramp.

Reaction score
Country
Updated with a ton more interior and engine pics. also put it through it's MOT today. Passed with no advisories or fails (well except a rear number plate bulb :p)

Reaction score
Country
**SOLD**

Car is now sold! First person to see it bought it as I knew they would. Thanks for all the interest people, my phone might finally get a rest now :p