What's new

FS: 2002 Nissan Silvia

Reaction score
Country
Posting this up to gauge some interest. It was imported from Japan through the US Military. Because of this, the import tax has not been paid. To tax the car is £725. It'll be paid for prior to selling.

As the title states, it's a 2002 Nissan Silvia. It was originally a SpecS, but has been modified with an S14 motor and transmission (year unknown). When I first purchased the car, I had the head gasket replaced, changed the wheels and tires, brakes, and turbo. Below are the specs:

Top Mount turbo set up w/ a Precision 5858SP "Billet" Turbo
Custom 4" Induction Kit w/ Blitz cone filter
Front Mount Intercooler
Apexi Power FC D-Jetro ECU w/ hand controller
Defi Link Control Unit 2 w/ Defi Link Turbo Boost & Water Temp gauges
3" Exhaust System w/ 4" tail pipe
Cosworth Metal Head Gasket 1.5mm thick
ARP Engine Head Studs & Bolts
Cusco Adjustable Coilovers
Complete R32 GTR Brake Caliper Upgrade
R32 GTR N1 Brake Discs
Driftworks Braided Brake Lines
18" MB Weapon Wheels w/ Falken Tires
Factory HID Headlights
Aftermarket Tail Lights

Car is taxed until September and MOT is good until December. The car needs to have a proper mapping done to it. I've been babying it since I put the new turbo in. I rarely get it up to 1 bar of boost. The speedometer also doesn't function correctly. Because the S14 and S15 use different speed sensors, I haven't gotten around to trying to get it to work. The odometer still ticks over and I think reads about 48,000km, but because the motor was swapped, it's not a real gauge on how many km's are on the motor.

I'm asking £6500 OBO. Location: Brandon, Suffolk IP27 9SH. If you're interested, shoot me a pm and we can work out a viewing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
How has this not sold its a really good price for a nice bit of kit

Reaction score
Country
Not sure. She does need a little bit of work, but I think she's still set at a good price. I'm a bit flexible, so someone might be able to walk out with a steal of a deal.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Nice car for a good price mate, i've i had the money laying around here i probably would and come take a look at it.
Dont understand either why this has not been sold yet.
GLWTS buddy

willy s15

Reaction score
Country
[QUOTE = Daveizz? 142817] Νίκαια αυτοκίνητο για μια καλή τιμή σύντροφο, έχω είχα τα χρήματα για τον γύρω εδώ εγώ κατά πάσα πιθανότητα θα έρθει και να ρίξετε μια ματιά σε αυτό.
Dont καταλαβαίνουν είτε γιατί αυτό δεν έχει πωληθεί ακόμη.
GLWTS φίλε [ / QUOTE]
its shame if i had