What's new

FS: S15 Spec R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Hi I am selling my Nissan Silvia S15 because I need something I can use daily now unfortunately but it is a clean car never had any problems with it. It has roughly 73,000 miles on the clock (was converted from kilometres to miles on arrival to the UK) and was serviced last on the 3rd of march 2013 at around 72,500 miles, MOT was 13th of march 2013 and needs tax on the 31st October 2013.
It is a fresh import as I bought the car from Torque GT beginning of 2012 and was undersealed on arrival by Torque GT, I am the first owner in the UK and has been looked after never driven in bad weather, I have always let it warm up before driving and cool down before switching it off and have always used shell V power fuel.
Spec

- Jperformance fmic
- HKS cone air filter
- Apexi intake hard pipe
- HKS SSQV 3
- HSD mono pro coilovers
- Looks like Apexi bomber exhaust although is un badged
- Apexi boost gauge (2.0 bar)
- Nismo gear knob
- Blitz FATT turbo timer
- Cusco strut brace
- HKS earthing kit
As you can see not a massive spec list but its a great starting point and has been very looked after. I am sure I have left something out so if you have any questions please feel free to call or text me (text would be better as I wouldn't be able to answer my phone during the day due to work).
Bad points
The only bad point it has is a few months ago some idiot reversed into the rear of the car on the drivers side and smashed the rear light and dented the rear bumper and some of the rear quarter, so I took it to Nissan and they got me a brand new rear light, brand new bumper and fixed the quarter. After a few months you can slightly see a difference in the colour but not that it sticks out so I was going to wait till I got a body kit to get it sprayed again but I have now decided to sell it.
My number is 07930510490

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate if you are still interested give me a text my number is at the end of the message at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.