What's new

FS: 2002 Red Nissan Silvia Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate!

I could understand your concerns so completely understand why you would rather find one with working abs so no worries there!

For anyone else - The brakes however without the abs feel great, you have much more control as the abs on S15's like to kick in a bit too early and take over so you have better pedal control and you can tell the point at which the wheels will lock. Also tbh with good tryes and even though the brakes are quite powerful its still quite hard to lock them up even in the wet!

I'm still in two minds myself atm weather to replace pump or not and anyone who is interested I just explain the situation and if they feel they want abs I will take some off the asking price to factor in purchasing another pump.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Country
Beautiful car man. I am from Ontario, Canada and our import laws restrict us from importing vehicles unless they are 15 years or older. If this was 2017 I would fly out to buy this from you haha. Best of luck with the sale! I hope the future owner takes as good care of it as you did!

Reaction score
Country
I used to have a Clio 172 cup which had no abs as standard, as long as you have decent tread on the tyres you have no issues.

Reaction score
Country
lol at people not buying this car over the lack of abs, abs is **** in these cars, you have waaaaay more control without it.

car looks absolutely mint man! someones gonna be buying a winner :)

Reaction score
Country
Exactly mate feels a lot better under hard braking without abs.

Should hopefully be replacing pump soon anyway but like I've said before if anyone is genuinely interested and wants abs I will knock some money off asking price. Or if you know your s body's then this won't put you off!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Not that this will help your sale and it has been mentioned many times before but how the fcuk have you not sold this car!!?? Someone please but this mint s15

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate!

Once the right genuine buyer cones along it will go. Atm there seems to be too many time wasters!

Reaction score
Country
SOLD

Car went yesterday to the new owner.

Its been a pleasure to own and will be greatly missed!