What's new

FS: S15 Silvia Spec R - Mint Condition!

Reaction score
Country
- PRICE DROP AS I'VE SEEN ANOTHER CAR I WANT TO BUY NOW!! YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER EXAMPLE THAN THIS (IF AT ALL) FOR THIS MONEY. CAR WILL ALSO NOW COME WITH FITTED WITH BRAND NEW STAGE 3 CLUTCH READY TO GO AS I ALREADY HAD ONE ON ORDER AND IT HAS TURNED UP! -

Sup Folks,

Here we have my mint S15 Silvia for sale as I never get the time to use it any more. I have owned the car for 2 1/2 years and I have covered less than 1k miles in the car in the last year. The car really has to be seen to be appreciated. I truly believe it is possibly one of, if not the cleanest S15 in the country. It is near showroom condition throughout. There are not many S15s like this left out there now. Absolutely rust free throughout, everything works perfectly on the car, full original tool kit in the boot etc. Pretty sure you will not find a cleaner example. Always garaged, cleaned and polished religiously.

Anyway, i'll shut up. Here goes.

1999 S15 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (ball bearing turbo)

Mileage:
60k miles with BIMTA certificate to prove (i know it said 65k before, turns out im an idiot and worked it out wrong :/ mileage reads 60,273 as of 8/06/13 !)

Condition:

I will be as honest as possible, probably bordering on anal....

The car is in awesome condition, it is in another league to all the other S15’s I viewed when I was searching for mine. The paintwork is ultra clean and smooth. It is nearly in showroom condition apart from a few tiny little marks and stone chips here and there which is to be expected, to be honest there's barely any i'm just saying it to cover myself in case someone finds something i haven't seen! I looked at 7 different S15s before I found this one! Took me nearly a year to find it. Never been on the track or drifted (well, since it was imported anyway. Can't say for before that!). All panels are straight and true, and all the shut lines fit as they should. The car has the full aero kit from factory inc. rear spats etc which is in perfect nick.

The engine and bay is clean as can be, looks like a car with 5k on the clock. Everything is tight, no rusty bits, no oil etc. Most importantly, NO RUST!!

The interior and boot are pretty much bog standard and untouched apart from a brand new Nardi gaitor and a Nismo gear knob as well as the Pioneer double din dvd player , the seats have no sag, rips, frays or marks (at all, they are like new) and the back seats look like they have never been used. They certainly haven’t been used since I have had the car, and the guy I bought it off said he had never used them either (he was as picky about the car as I am!). Steering wheel is like new, as is centre console and clocks etc. There are a few very light scratches on the dash which are barely noticeable and a slight bit of wear (so slight i couldn't get it in a pic) on the door card where your elbow sits on the drivers side but to be honest i only noticed it while looking the car over today for the ad. Very, very minor but might as well say when its such a clean car.

The underside of the car looks like brand new and the car gets cleaned religiously. The sills are clean and rust free. It was lightly under sealed last year (with receipt) but had no rust whatsoever (I really mean none…at all...this car is totally rust free). Pre-underseal the underneath looked in showroom condition. Still does really apart from dirt from use when i haven't cleaned it. The underseal is only a light coat and will probably need re-doing next year.

The car drives faultlessly and pulls strongly through the gear range, everything feels tight and new and the 4 near new Falken tyres hold the road superbly. The car was recently serviced and will come with a fresh MOT. This car really is as good as it looks, it took me a good few months to find the right car but it was worth the wait, the only reason I am selling up is that I do not use it enough due to running my own business i never get the time. I would also like something a little more practical which I can get the dog in the back.

Would consider p/x on a Subaru Legacy or similar with cash my way, but only for the right car. No rust buckets.

Specs:

Full Aero Kit from factory
18” Work Emotion XD9’s with near new Falken Tyres
Anodised Blue Extended Wheel Nuts
330mm 8 Piston K-Sport Front Brakes (approx. 1000 miles on them) - Cost over £1,200 !
Nismo S tune Fixed Height Suspension
Dmax Rear Lights
Tomei Stainless Manifold
Tomei Turbo Elbow & Downpipe
Stainless Decat
Blitz Nur Spec Cat Back
Apexi Power Intake (standard airbox included)
HKS Sequential BOV
Nismo Front Upper Strut Brace
Nismo Fuel Cap
Nismo Oil Cap
Pioneer Double Din Touch Screen DVD Head Unit (AVH-3200BT) w/ Bluetooth etc
Tegiwa (Nismo) Gear Knob with Nardi Leather Gaitor
Defi Boost Gauge and controller mounted in centre console arm rest
Autowatch alarm system (newly fitted w/ receipt) which texts your phone automatically and is pretty snazzy (I forget the model. Who cares about alarms anyway? It works)

Cold start / walkaround vid (taken today)

Price was £10,995, but i've seen a car i want so now £10,650 fitted with brand new stage 3 clutch kit.
(current clutch started to slip slightly into 4th when i drove it last week, but doesn't always do it only on hard acceleration/boost - however it will need doing soon)

or

£10,500
with the new clutch chucked in and you do it yourself. I'll be fitting the clutch next week either way so let me know asap if you want it without and i won't bother.

Either way the car will get a minor service, be cleaned, polished, clayed and detailed ready for the new owner! Basically it will look **** hot.

Call/text me on 07909 113963. I am in no rush to sell so no silly offers please. If it doesn't sell i will keep it, and am kind of secretly hoping it doesn't anyway :p Be prepared for me to do a little cry if you do buy it.

QUICK NOTE - I have been asked why there is a seat cover on the drivers seat in the photos. It is always there to keep it nice and i forgot to take it off. Drivers seat is in mint condition.

I WILL BE AWAY ON HOLIDAY FROM 09/07 to 15/07. I AM STILL AVAILABLE TO CONTACT ON THE MOBILE NUMBER ABOVE BUT NO VIEWINGS UNTIL AFTER THE WEEKEND I'M AFRAID ! SORRY !

Open to genuine offers. Worst i can do is say no !

Car is located near High Wycombe, Bucks. Viewings welcome any time just contact me. No test drives without cash in my hand or without me driving. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited:

Seal

Reaction score
Country
I remember this one, so clean... but i came too late to buy it ;)

Reaction score
Country
Hey dude yes i remember! Didnt you have trouble with one from SVA? Did you get it sorted?

Reaction score
Country
Very nice car this,looks clean too.

almost as clean as mine ;)..

good price,nice spec..should sell easy!

GLWTS

Lee

Reaction score
Country
Haha lets have a "clean off" competition!

And cheers mate, loads of interest so far :)

Reaction score
Country
Im down lol! Looks a immaculate car mate.

theres very few in good condition now days,it's done low miles too.

i was lucky to find mine,some one will be lucky to own yours!

lee

Reaction score
Country
Also your not that far from me! If you decide to keep it we should meet for pictures lol!

Reaction score
Country
If I had the funds available at this moment, I'd be very interested
If it isn't sold when the moneys ready, I might get in touch.

My current car keeps sucking on my cashflow at the moment, with servicing and insurance and repairs etc :(

Anyway, Best of luck with it, seems a very nice example.

Seal

Reaction score
Country
Hey What's up Crom ?! Yeah, i had some troubles with SVA, but Craig8585 help me and everything was sorted...
...and [COLOR=#0]as a thank you[/COLOR], i bought his S15 ! Ahahah :)

Reaction score
Country
No worries dude. Thanks for the kind comments. Check back you never know :) I am in no rush to sell it !

Reaction score
Country
Stunning example of an S15! Hope it goes to a good home...

There's one thing in that video I wanted to check though... When your car is off including ignition, your fuel gauge is still showing a reading? Has yours always done this? Every S15 I have seen including my own always goes to 'empty' when ignition is off! Strange!

Good luck with sale :)

Reaction score
Country
I think so! I dont know? Id never even noticed haha i'll go check now

Reaction score
Country
My fuel gauge stays where it's at. Strange how others are different :/ might be the way the alarm is wired?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Mine drops down to empty. My alarm doesn't go anywhere my dash though so maybe that's it. The sender must be constantly giving a feed to the dash. Or maybe its a later model thing.

Anyway GLWTs. Really is a stunner and great car.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it definitely stays up ! How strange. It's always done that. And cheers for comments :)