What's new

FS: Peugeot 206 gti 02 reg met grey

Reaction score
Country
This will also be going up on ebay in a few days time so i have just copied and pasted this from ebay advert. i cant imagine i will get much joy on here but you never know lol. someone somewhere may know someone looking for a car like this. best way of contact is by phone (listed below) or email me at blizzard106@hotmail.co.uk. anyway thanks for reading and wish me luck :)

I have owned the car since August 2009 and I am the 3rd registered owner of the car. It comes with a full years MOT till July 2014 and there is some tax left Sept 2013. The car has now done 118000 miles which I would say 85% is motorway miles as I commute from New Barn to Basildon 5 times a week for work- a total of 54 miles per day. The car starts on the button everytime and has never once let me down, everything works as it should. The car also comes with 2 key fobs and I have all the books and past MOT's for the car. Reason for sale is that I have just bought myself a new car so this one has to go. I have written some more details about the car below.

Exterior:
The body work is in good condition for the age and mileage of the vehicle. The front end is quite heavily stone chipped due to motorway miles but most of them I have touched in. There is also a small trolley scuff on the passengers door but other than that the exterior is very good. I have colour coded the bumper strips and door strips and have also painted the wheels black which I think sets the car off quite nicely. I have also fitted a GTI 180 boot spoiler which is also finished in gloss black, the headlight surrounds have also been painted gloss black keeping with the colour scheme of the car. The front tyres are Goodyear Eagle F1's and the rears are Marshalls and are pretty much brand new. The spare wheel is a space saver and is brand new- still has the nobbley bits (brace and scissor jack are present)

Interior:
The interior condition of the interior is very good, there is the expected wear to the drivers seat but other than that evrything is immaculate. The car has floor mats throughout but they are not genuine peugeot ones. The half leather/alcantara interior is a pleasant place to be and the front seats are very supportive. Being a GTI it is the top of the range so it has all the extras ticked- heated and electric door mirrors, electric windows, automatic headlights, automatic wipers (blades in good condition), CD player, FM/AM radio and 6 CD stacker in the boot, and steering column audio controls, air conditioning, alloy wheels and disc brakes all round with ABS. There are ISO fix points in the rear seats and there are 3 seats in the rear, the middle of which is also a 3 point belt. The rear seats do also fold flat to give extra luggage space.

Mechanicals:
Car has been regularly serviced and has had 2 cam belts fitted. The car also has grooved and drilled mintex discs and pads all round and were recently fitted. The car starts first time everytime even in our cold winters (and cold summers!) the car does not hunt when idling and warms up quickly. The engine has no bonks or rattles and is not tapety.

I think I've covered everything but if anyone would like anymore details please dont hesitate to get in contact with me either by email or by phone- my mobile number is 07706327702. Test drives can be arranged for seious buyers please no time wasters. I am looking for £1295 ono for those who wish to know. the car is also up on auto trader and so I reserve the right to remove the advert at anytime if the vehicle is sold. If you are the highest bidder with less than 24 hours to go i obviously cannot cancel the auction but the car may still be sold elsewhere if a good offer is made. Oh and cash on collection.