What's new

FS: Suzuki Swift 1.5GLX 2007

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Can't afford to run 3 cars anymore so selling the wife's daily. We bought it brand new back in 2007 for just over 10k and I added a few extra's to it, Suzuki body kit (proper plastic kit), spoiler, black alloys and the wife picked the stripes.

Its been a good daily and we've put 62k miles on it. Its the 1.5 engine so its pretty nippy, I love driving it around town and its got enough poke to be decent on the motorways. It has all the usual features, aircon, electric windows, and key-less entry system (2 x fobs).

We had it serviced by Suzuki for the first 3 years to keep up with the warranty, after that we have just used a local guy to service it. I have some service history for it but I will have to try and dig it all out. Bits that have been done to it, is a new clutch at 44k and the suspension arms have been changed on the rear (MOT picked them up).

It has 10 months MOT and taxed till September 2013.

I like to be upfront about things so I'll pick out the bad bits.. It has a few little bumps here and there but nothing major, the front splitter needs a respray as the wife drove into a rock when parking, it hasn't broken anything just taken the paint off (see pic). The rear had a little bump as well at slow speed (see pic), mechanical its sound.

Looking at around £4500 for it.

Reaction score
Country
love the fact that its the wifes car that is first to be axed :)

GLWS

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Cheers pal, I'm not that cruel though as she'll get the XC90 for her daily and I will be getting the bus to work and the S15 when needed. :)