What's new

FS: 1998 SZ-R 6spd with mint Recaros & KSport brakes

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Unfortunately the time has come that i'm putting my much loved Supra up for sale, reason being is that I don't have the time at the moment to carry out my project that I had originally intended for her so I would rather give someone else the opportunity at having a excellent base platform.

The car has been extremely well looked after and has some rare parts including some of the best Recaro's i've seen, spec as follows

1998 Toyota Supra SZ-R
6spd V161 NA
17" WEDS Sport Gradu wheels, with 4 very good tyres (rears replaced February this year)
KSport 330mm 8 Piston front brakes
approx 79k miles
Toyota Pure Sport mats
OEM Toyota rare carbon fibre steering wheel
Recaro seats (all bolsters replaced just before I bought it and are some of the firmest i've been in and free from rips/tears/burns)
Clarion headunit with USB connection in glove box, Alpine rear speakers and Phoenix Gold front's
J-Performance cat back with single decat (still passes emissions)
MVP Eurethane front lip bought from a group buy on mkiv forums
OEM skirts with rear spats removed
Bodywork in general is in vgc however very small rust bubble on osf arch
Smoked front and rear side markers
Extensive history including large amounts of paperwork for it's import
The car has been well looked after and had regular services, with drop links/front inner and outer tie rod ends recently replaced)

I'm asking £4600 which I feel is extremely fair given the spec/condition, i will be putting the car through MOT start of May so it will come with a full years MOT

Here are some pics of the car (some with my other 5spoke Ultralite Wheels that are not included in the sale) I will update with some newer pics once I have detailed the car

Serious offers and questions by PM only please

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
If only that had come up at this price 5 years ago when I bought mine! Lol. Really nice car man, I just sold my SZ-R, 5 speed but so nice!

Your box is worth £2.5k alone, and front brakes 500. Recaros 500! So your getting an amazing supra for £1k!! Bargain

Reaction score
Thanks mate :) I have now taken a deposit and it is sold awaiting full payment, someone from Scotland on mkiv forum is flying down in 2 weeks to collect it, sold within 2 days has to be some kind of record lol

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
Blast, I was thinking about this car all weekend seeing if I could justify another car following a recent purchase :annoyed: