What's new

FS: 2006 BMW 320D M Sport - FSH, MOT + Tax

Reaction score
Country
2006 BMW 320D M Sport Saloon
Full Service History, Mot'd + Taxed
This has been a fantastic car to own and has done exactly what i needed it to do without fail since i purchased it. Totally unmolested, HPI clear and straight. I work 300 miles away from home and this car has been extremely comfortable, quite and returning me up to 52MPG during these journeys. The only reason i am now selling is because my circumstances have changed and i no longer need the car.

The car itself is in fantastic condition; as you can see from the pictures, the paintwork and interior are immaculate. I still have both the original keys and all the booklets provided in the BMW pouch when the car was bought brand new. The service booklet is present detailing the full service history of the car (last service done at 84575 miles). MOT expires on August 11th; Tax expires on 31st July. 89,000 miles (Car still in use until sold therefore this figure may rise slightly).

The Spec/ Extras:

- Full leather interior
- Heated Seats
- Aux input under armrest
- CD Player
- 2 cup holders
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Steering Wheel Controls
- Rear Parking Sensors

Price wise, i'm looking for £7800 ONO. I am hoping to get hold of another S15 after selling this so will obviously consider one in px!

I may have missed a few bits out and i will edit the list if i think of them! As said above, this car is in great condition and i'm sure any new owner would not be disappointed! If you have any questions about the car or would like any more information/ pictures please either message me or contact me on 07889266130 and i will get back to you as soon as possible.