What's new

FS: S15 FTW gauging interest

Reaction score
This is my old car, I took very good care of it, spent a fortune on it and it went through so many spec changes it's unreal :D. It was solid underneath and behind the front and rear bumpers during my ownership, no rust at all.

just to help Krish out, I took these while I had the rear bumper off for some work I was doing at the time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Still can't believe you sold this Adam ! I saw this in the flesh at japfest and its bloody awesome !!!!

Reaction score
Krish has changed quite a few things around on the car to make it his own, the lights being one of them. I sold the car with the hsd's so I don't have them. Its a very good car that comes with a great spec for fast road, I was getting repeated high 12 second 1/4 miles in it at Santa Pod, so it doesn't hang about.

Cheers, Chris, I still miss it but don't regret selling it as I had my fun in it.

Reaction score
Country
I am home all day tomorrow and cleaning her first thing if anyone potential buyers want to have a look...£10k for beautiful car!

Reaction score
Country
That was quick since putting it back up for sale! Hope the new owners keeps us updated!