What's new

FS: 2000 S15 Spec R Aero Pewter 370 Bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
Looks amazing, someone is going to get a really nice S15 there!

What rear spats are those mate?, they are not genuine oem spats but they look much better!

Reaction score
Country
What amazing looking motor love the seats great colour , why have I never seen this running about ?
I was working 7 days per week, now down to 6 recently and on my day off i'd rather spend the day either with my girlfriend, up the hills or snowboarding. The S15 isn't practical for sticking a snowboard in and when it comes to the hills- some are on unpaved roads etc etc so i just take my old clapped out puggy so if i hit a pot hole or whatever it doesn't matter.
I do take my S15 out on nice days to work sometimes.

Looks amazing, someone is going to get a really nice S15 there!

What rear spats are those mate?, they are not genuine oem spats but they look much better!
Yeah there fibre glass rather than the oem plastic ones. Honestly can't remember what type of spat it is though.

Reaction score
Country
*idiot alert*

in the picture of the engine bay, what is the clear hose for? where does it go from/to

seen a few with this but not a clue whats its for etc

Reaction score
Country
ah ok, if you are running a BOV to atmosphere then the pipe becomes redundant? as i want to run an external dump valve on mine as im a child and like turbo wooshes :)

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys been on holiday for a while; Tunisia then done the west highland way :)

rick_I_S -- got myself a Volvo V50 now which suits my needs so can't do a part ex I'm afraid.

Chrisyboi -- pm'd you back

Komar -- your inbox is full so I can't mail you back

Status
Not open for further replies.