What's new

FS: FOR SALE: Full Aero Pewter Spec-R S15

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Sadly the time has come to say goodbye to my S15.

I have been thinking about this for a while, and what makes this even harder for me is that I do not need to sell the car, but as I simply do not get the use out of it anymore I have decided to sell up.

This is still one of the best looking cars out there and every time I go into the garage it makes me sad to think of it being gone...

Anyway, onto the business end of this:

For sale I have a 1999 Full Aero Pewter Spec-R S15

The car came into the UK in March 2008 and has only ever been owned by me.

Upon import it was pretty much standard apart from a very nice equal length manifold and turbo elbow.

It also had a Nismo diff in it, but this has since been swapped out for a standard diff again.

During my ownership of the car I have spent literally thousands on modifications, both performance and handling.

The car is at the commonly refereed to 'stage 1' of modifications and now produces 320 BHP @ fly and 271.5 BHP @ wheels.

Current specification list:

Styling
Factory Fitted Full Aero Kit
Nismo Smoked Side Indicators
Orange Rocker Cover
Carbon Fibre Cooling Panel

Handeling
Apex Performance Gen 2 Coilovers
Ikeya Formula Front Lower Arms
Ikeya Formula Front Tension Rods
Ikeya Formula Rear Upper Arms
Ikeya Formula Rear Toe Rods
Ikeya Formula Rear Traction Rods
Apex Subframe Locking Collars
Godspeed Anti Roll Bars
Top Performance Drop Links
Japspeed Front Strut Brace

Wheels
Work Emotion Kia CR 18 x 8.5 +32 Front Wheels
Work Emotion Kia CR 18 x 9.5 +38 Rear Wheels
Falken 452 225/40/18 Front Tyres
Falken 452 255/35/18 Rear Tyres
Muteki Black Wheel Nuts
Rolled Rear Arches

Brakes
Brembo Skyline R33 Front Calipers Fully Refurbished and Finished in Orange
324mm EBC Turbo Groove Front Disks
EBC Yellow Stuff R Front Brake Pads
Goodrich Braided Front Brake Lines
(I also have fully refurbished R33 GTST matching Orange Rear Calipers but these are not fitted)

Induction
Apexi Induction Filter
Z32 Air Flow Meter
Apex Front Mounted Intercooler
Stainless Hot Pipes
Stainless Intake Pipes
Genuine Orange SAMCO Boost & Coupling Hoses
R Spec Recirc Dump Valve

Engine
Spitfire Ignition Coils
Nismo 740cc Injectors
Braided Water & Oil Turbo Hoses
Greddy Profec Spec B II EBC
Nistune Daughter Board Mapped by Steve @ FCTuning
Apex 54mm Radiator

Exhaust
Custom Equal Length Exhaust Manifold
Custom Turbo Elbow
Blitz Nurspec RX Cat Back System
THS Down Pipe
Japspeed Decat

Fueling
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Z32 Fuel Filter

Interior
Motor Meter 60mm Boost Gauge
Motor Meter 60mm Oil Pressure Gauge
Motor Meter 60mm Oil Temperature Gauge
Greddy Gear Knob
Kenwood Head Unit

Security
Toad Ai606 Cat 1 Alarm & Immobiliser
Sterling Cat 2 Immobiliser

Mileage: 55,800 miles
MOT Due: 2nd April
Tax Due: August 2013

Pictures:

Please note the registration 'D15 DKJ' will not be sold with the car as is shown in many of the pictures it is now back to its original registration of 'T325 AGR'.

The car is in immaculate condition and I'm sure anyone on this forum who has seen it at shows/meets can vouch for this.

I have always kept this car clean and it has had regular washes/clay/polish/wax sessions.

It has spent 100% of its UK life in a garage, and with a car cover over it when not used for long periods.

Very rarely driven in the Winter and on those odd occasions when it has been I have always hosed down the underside of the car to remove any contaminants.

It was undersealed upon first import back in 2008 and before being driven on the UK roads for protection.

I have done all the servicing myself with annual oil and spark plug changes, although I'm sure it didn't need it given the few miles it had done between services.

The front brakes have been totally refurbished and both pads and rotors have seen less than 2k miles since fitting.

Gearbox and Diff oils have been changed and radiator coolant replaced with new as required.

As with any car of this age there are going to be some bad points that are not as perfect as I would like but these are me being quite picky.

There are some small areas of light scratching on the rear bumper where it looks like some stickers were removed before I owned it.

Also the car has a very slight weep of oil when the car stands for long periods, I believe this to be the oil pump seal as is the case with some other owners, but I will stress this is the smallest amount of oil, about a 10p coin last time I left it over the winter.

I am in no rush to sell this car and I would rather see it go to a good home where I know it will be cared for than selling it to some Chav to do burnouts and ruin it.

Test drives are not welcome, but I will be happy to take serious buyers out for a drive.

Please do not waste my time if you are not serious about buying this car, as I am in not rush to sell currently I will not take less than the current asking price.

Sorry to sound harsh, but I feel this needs to be said.

£11,000

Feel free to PM me with any question.

Thanks,
Darren

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
If you think it's clean, think again, its even cleaner than you could imagine.:nod: Truly immaculate! I was blown away by how clean it was when I saw it! You won't find a better one forsale! GLWTS Darren.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the comments guys :thumbs:

@Suspect: thanks mate, I'll be sad to see her go, will be the end of a era for me :(

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate,

I'm looking to buy a clean s15 as a toy mainly for show use..your car looks spot on.

i can't pm could you try and pm me so we could have a chat about the car as I want to buy one ASAP.clean ones don't come up often!

cheers and regards.

Lee

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
This is one of very few S15's that I'd actually consider buying myself. Good luck with the sale Darren, don't drop the price a penny - it will sell for that sooner you know it. I advertised mine for 11.5k, had a lot of interest and it sold for the asking price.

:)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I agree... Darren, Graig & Dean's were the 3 best/cleanest S15's in the UK! time moves on for everyone though :(

This is one of very few S15's that I'd actually consider buying myself. Good luck with the sale Darren, don't drop the price a penny - it will sell for that sooner you know it. I advertised mine for 11.5k, had a lot of interest and it sold for the asking price.

:)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
@ Craig - thanks mate, I wont be dropping the price don't worry :thumbs:

@ e8mr_ - if your asking will I sell the brakes separately, then no is the answer, they are a one off refurbish job I had done and they belong to this car :nod:

@ S15AK - cheers mate

Damn you guys with your comments, your going to make me keep it if your not careful :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
If it was my car I seriously wouldn't be able to part with it! Absolutely stunning car mate glwts I am sure someone will snap this up on no time

Reaction score
This car would tempt me back into an S15. Reminds me of my old car, exactly how I like them.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
This is sad mate but when the time comes and the decisions made, it's a lot easier just to go forward and sell up. You know me, I could of sold for 12k but kept the car and spent kkk's more on it and then sold it for a similar price. The Market is so full of overpriced poor condition s15's that when cars like some of ours come along for the proper value people don't realise what they'd be getting and end up going cheaper and paying for it long term. Best of luck with the sale, As everyone says stand firm, move little. I hope to catch up with you at some point soon mate ;) all the best.

Reaction score
Country
awesome car darren, cant believe i havent seen this car before :(. dont suppose you have a contact number do you? pm me if you wish

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Thanks pegliobaglio and Adam L :thumbs:

@ Dean - cheers mate, I know why you took yours on/off the market so many times now, just knowing it is for sale makes me feel sad. At least the S15 market has not got as bad as the FTO market did for over priced poor condition cars yet! Would be good to have a catch up soon :nod:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Not sure what's been going on with the forum the past few days but I've only just seen the posts from LeeSpecR and nash's!

All sorted now :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've only just seen them too. At a guess, it's because they're new members, so have to have their posts verified by an admin.

Reaction score
Country
Quite frustrating when you wana contact yourself as I want this car lol!

perfect for what I want will be viewing and leaving a deposit ASAP!

thanks for the txt back dave I shall call you sat.

regards
Lee