What's new

FS: FOR SALE: Full Aero Pewter Spec-R S15

Reaction score
Country
Thanks again Darren I loved the drive home,I feel your pain in having to say good bye to her but she is in safe hands,I'm Gona treat her very well.

best get a thread up so you all can follow the progress the cars new journey :).

again I'm sure you all know Darren well,very honest guy. I'm very lucky to have his pride and joy now he has done a fantastic job of keeping this car how it is I'm Gona do my all to keep it and try to better it (won't be easy to better its faultless).

so I'm the proud new owner of a car I never thought I would own!

:D!

lee

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
No problem Lee, I'm happy she is going to a good home :nod:

Hope you enjoy her as much as I did :cool:

I know you will take good care of her :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
:cry: sad day Darren, but things move on. Got any plans for the next car or are you done with modifed cars?

Lee, got yourself a very good car there enjoy it. I will keep an eye out for your thread. congratz and WTTC.:thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I do have plans, but not for another car just yet (the only other cars I want are way to expensive :))

Looking at getting a 2 wheeled replacement later in the year when it warms up.

Reaction score
Country
I know I got a good car,was very lucky for Darren to be selling when I started looking!

I've got my eye on a few bits for it nothing big just a few bits for the engine bay.should 'improve' on what's already an awesome bay.

watch this space :).

walked out my house today and just stood looking at the car for about 5 mins before I realised I needed to go to work lol.

Lee

Reaction score
Country
My neighbours don't like us lol so I could think of a few words to tell them what I think lol..I just done it again just got home from the gym....find my self looking and not moving lol.

Beautiful cars!

Reaction score
Country
after reading this it appears that Leespecr has also gone from a 206 gti to a 300+hp silvia like myself when it arrives. stupid question but what does the 15 drive like in comparison ie did it take some getting used to?

Reaction score
Country
Iv gone from a 1.25 fiesta to mine and unless u boot it everywhere its just like driving any other car quite smooth tbo. Can easily catch u out tho on boost especially in the damp

Reaction score
Country
I had a evo 9 GT before this and before that I had a 335bhp supercharged fiesta ST I built..before that I had a subaru impreza wrx Sti v limited and a starlet GT..

used to fast cars lol.

the s15 is a right handful,it's very tail happy ive found an I don't want to slide and wont slide the car as its too mint they just are tail happy.have to respect them. I haven't driven mine in the rain just when it's cold so I wouldn't want to use it in the rain..would be a nightmare to try and drive quick.would be fun though! I just want to keep my car mint so am picky when i use it.

just go easy in it,I mean think about it before you boot it as they will light the wheels up on dry roads in gear just putting your foot down when there over 300bhp.

im Gona put a Garrett turbo on mine in a few months,plus lots of nice painted/chrome bits :)

lee

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I was driving mine in the snow ! Now that was fun! Good thing I find is even though they are tail happy they are predictable when they do break loose. I'm the same as you though I don't want to skid it and now I have a daily again won't be driving mine in anything other than dry conditions , even though it is seriously fun :D
You have good plans for this car look forward to seeing it all come together mate

Reaction score
Country
I've got a golf GT TDI so I'm lucky mine will stay on the drive and only come out in the dry weather it would break my heart (lol) to use it in the rain! They are predictable I will say that,it just scares me as if it was a shed I wouldn't care but the few times its broken lose its been fine but theres just too much to hit so I tend to go easy on corners as I love the car and have plans for it and its had a pampered life and I intend to continue that so I'll use it,i drive all my cars properly but they get cared for and looked after and polished to death lol.

i just love the attention it gets! I'm not going Garrett for massive power just like changing bits.i can't leave nothing alone and seening as mine has everything for it be rude not too.also waiting for some company to sort this spark plug cover out I brought dont fit :(. May be taking the car to bits soon..thinking of having the rear striped and powder coat all the bits bar the ikeya bits and then the front..poly bush the whole car,fit this skyline rear brake set up plus add some more bits to the engine bay..loads of things it just money that holds me back lol I'm far from rich haha but it will get done over time.cars staying with me :).

lee

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha good plan mate, I have pretty much all the above sitting in boxes waiting to be painted and fitted to mine! There isn't much you can do to it really as is so clean as is but is nice to put your own little stamp on it to make it yours if you know what I mean

Reaction score
Country
That's it,I want to put my touch on it as its always Gona be known as Darren's car other wise..isn't a bad thing as he did an amazing job taking care of it but I'm Gona try make it even better :).

engine wise Garrett gt2871r and some cams's are all I'll do.maybe forge it for safety.thing is with 400-450bhp that's your very limit before it becomes to much and too tail happy I think.im aiming for a safe 400bhp and for it to be as near as concourse as poss.

im looking at a new cat back and maybe wheels but won't be selling the work's.

this is how bad this project could be for my pocket LOL.having talks with my uncle about a full respray,taking the engine out having that painted and the bay re-done and then all the bits under the car powder coated..that's the dream if I can save enough it will be done.it don't need a respray but perfection is the key and if I'm doing it...I'm doing it right.

next up for mine is the 50/50 rear lights and turbo I think.plus a updated gear box mount and diff mounts.

:D

lee

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Gearbox /engine and diff mounts make a massive difference!
You sound like you are heading the same direction as me lol soon as I get a workshop I will re spraying mine inside and out engine out subframe off the lot and 2871r probably as well but I only want 350-400 myself as have a shorter ratio final drive so it flies through the gears as it is. Oh and some xd9' s want 10's for the rear :D will keep an eye on your thread see how it comes together

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Your Nuts lee!! In a good way ;) if it was me I'd just want to drive it and not worry about making it concours!

for me the best thing about an S15 is the way it drives, mine is 320 and on a dry day it grips on wet its still so good but you have to nurse the throttle! but its fun!

I feel 350bhp is more than enough for a road setup car, with 400 the 6 speed gearbox is a ticking time bomb and you just can't transfer it to the potholed and drain filled roads!

Reaction score
Country
I've got a knock when I bring the clutch up but everything works ok so I assume its a mount so will change them..plus it will help everything from moving so much on boost.

anyone know if any top mounts that don't knock too as the rears are doing it and its doing my head in! Lol! It's a very high up knock so I assume again its the top mounts.

My uncle paints cars so I'm hoping we can strike a deal lol! As it will get done lol.will paint the block and everything that can be painted.repaint the bay so I can polish everywhere (it's pretty good now) and well the car won't hardly ever be used then which will be the bad bit..could even buy a small trailer for it..I know I'm mad but I just love it,love cars that are like that and still have some grunt.also would love to put some mirrors user it at shows so will see how it goes! It's a bit of a dream as it will cost so will see how things go either way I'm Gona clean the car up more and more and where I can fingers crossed it all works out!

im Gona be happy with anywhere between 340-350 with the turbo on and 380 with cams that will do! Not chasing numbers with this.

i would update my thread but can't upload pics off my phone so left it for now will do it ASAP!

cheers guys :)

lee

Reaction score
Country
Cars up for sale again,I'm moving out and I'm not having the car sat on the side of the road for weeks on end as I don't use it much.cars got tax and a long mot a few extra bits since this spec list and it's still as clean with 4 new tyres.

07950487675 or pm me..really don't want to sell up...in fact it will break my heart but the car is far to clean to be driven in the bad weather so I can't see no other way :(.

i will do another thread but I'm flat out ATM...contact me for details.

:'(

lee