What's new

FS: FOR SALE: Full Aero Pewter Spec-R S15

Reaction score
Country
yep both new members ;)

hope that leeSpecR buys this. its a minter:notworthy:
me too!

hopefully my 206 GTI sells tomoz then that's the deposit for this.just got to see it and leave a deposit :)..

lee

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ahh this sucks mate :(

Sure I'll upset Craig here but cleanest 15 i've ever seen! New owner has got a thing of beauty!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Ahh this sucks mate :(

Sure I'll upset Craig here but cleanest 15 i've ever seen! New owner has got a thing of beauty!
It was time sadly... Haha, cheers, I'm sure Craig wont be offended, his car was awesome too, just a matter of individual taste I guess :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
As long as its in good hands. It's odd to think that most of the people I have met and talked to about s15 now no longer have them. Starting to feel a bit like part if the old guard. Lol

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
As long as its in good hands. It's odd to think that most of the people I have met and talked to about s15 now no longer have them. Starting to feel a bit like part if the old guard. Lol
Know exactly what you mean, made some good mates on this forum over the last 5 years, most of whome don't have their S15's any more.

Will have to have a reunion meet :rotfl:, we can all come along in regular vehicles :)

Reaction score
Country
When I went and viewed this car I could not believe what a amazing job Darren has done with it.truely blew me away!

Lee

Reaction score
Country
Hopefully picking this stunner up at the weekend,to say I'm excited is an understatement!

Ive some plans for it,it's going to a good home I'm OCD mad about cleaning so I hope to try an improve on Darren's efforts.

roll on Sunday!

lee

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate,I can't wait for tomorrow!

darren is a sound guy,the car is beautiful!

I have some plans well loads but I'm unsure on some of them as they have to better it and tbh it's pretty perfect right now.

I'm mainly thinking powder coat some engine bay bits maybe some of the suspension as I wouldn't mind taking a few wheels off at shows...something along them lines..

Cheers

Lee

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Cheers Lee,

She is tucked away in the garage waiting for collection tomorrow :cry:

Feel like a part of me will be leaving with that car tomorrow, but I'm happy she is going to a good home where she will be looked after :nod:

As for the car being perfect, to be honest if I kept the car the only other thing I was going to do is add the rear brakes and then clean/enjoy the car, its too easy to get carried away in modifying that you forget to just enjoy things some times.

I'll be keeping an eye on what you do to her I'm sure :rotfl:

I will never get bored of the look of S15's, even tonight I couldn't help but stare at the car and think what a stunning car they still are.

See you tomorrow Lee :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
No problem mate,your prob one of the most honest guys I've brought a car from which makes me feel at ease parting with £11,000 lol!

i can't wait! I'm nervous,excited cant wait to drive it!

The rear brakes are being done 100%,I honestly don't think I will change the look just try to make it even more clean which won't be easy! But I'm Gona be very careful what I do the car is so perfect it's hard to see what else will make it better lol.totally blow away but your efforts Darren.

Would be nice to stay in contact mate,so you can see its being cared for and looked after.

they are one of the most stunning looking cars I've ever seen! Hard to believe there so old! Aged very well.

look forward to seeing you tomorrow Darren.

lee

Reaction score
Country
Me too mate! Will have to get some pictures of the 14 and 15 together :)...

if it stays dry tomoz night the cars off for a photos shoot with a jdm 180sx with the sr20det in very clean car and my mate wants them together for a mini shoot! I shall post some pics up ;)

ive had to go out so I take my mind off it lol

lee