What's new

FS: S15 High spec, Greddy, HKS, HSD's etc + PIMP Wheels

Reaction score
Country
Evening ladies and Gents,

Still not 100 percent on this but am considering the sale of my S15 Spec R, it is a really awesome car, I use the car daily, its really nice and drivable, with a awesome spec.

I've had the car for a little while now and have spent a fair wedge on it to get it to where it is now, the car gets comments/looks where every it goes. I'm only the 2nd owner of the car since it landed, the previous owner was an S15oc/sxoc owner and spent alot of time and money making the car a great all round track/fast road car.

It was originally imported by TorqueGT, was then sent to Ireland to the last owner and is now back fully uk regestered with me.

Engine:

SR20DET
Standard refresh about 1.5 years ago
Tomei 1.2mm metal head gasket
Apexi Power FC D-Jetro ECU (non afm)
Apexi induction kit (not universal)
Metal intake onto turbo
HKS Silent exhaust (customized to sit higher and center box removed, not the neatest but functional)
Tomei turbo elbow
Japspeed downpipe
De-cat
Garret GT2871R turbo
Braided lines
HKS adjustable actuator
60mm RB25 throttle body
Greddy Inlet Plenum (rare as rocking horse ****)
Nismo 740cc injectors
Adjustble Fuel pressure regulator
Greedy EO1 boost controller (brilliant Graph display)
Apex FMIC
Apex 56mm aluminium radiator
Twin 11'' fans
Silicon hoses
Revotec controller
Metal shroud for fans to attach to
GTR fuel pump
Z32 fuel filter
Car has been mapped professionally for 95 RON at 0.7 bar, 1.1 bar & 1.4 bar boost (off/low/high).

Running Gear:

Orc Ogura 409 clutch with lightened solid flywheel
Brand New HSD's coilovers
6spd manual (next week its being fitted with a mint 56k mileage box, drives as is mind :))
350Z gold Brembo brakes all round
Z32 rear handbrake conversion (locks amazingly, makes huge difference to usual brake upgrades)

Wheels:

OZ Racing split rims (incredibly rare, rears are 10.5J!!)
25mm bolt on spacers on front
9mm on rear
Slim line wheel nuts

Exterior:

Electric sunroof model (very Rare, great to have)
Electric folding mirrors
HID headlights
Aero sideskirts
Aero wing (optional)
Rear over fenders (rear arches cut to swage line and welded)
Front arches rolled (loom tucked very high)
Wind deflectors both sides (very rare again)
D-max (style) red/clear rear lights

Interior:

HKS turbo timer
Cobra CAT1 alarm & immobiliser
Kenwood 2 din touch screen DVD player
DEFI BF boost gauge
DEFI link controller
Greedy Boost controller LCD Screen
PowerFC Commander

(also have a steering wheel boss ready for after market wheel)

The car is really comprohensively spec'd, pulls very well, looks cool, rides well etc etc.

Bad bits (all cars have them):

Boot lid where spoiler has been removed has holes in (currently taped over) obviously if you want the spoiler this problem is solved. (Car is going to have some parking marks sprayed so holes can be filled if needed :) )

Rear fibreglass arches have been painted, but only sprayed to edges (so no feathering in etc) so colour in some lights isn't to OEM quality, but looks smart in person, just not 100 percent.

Front arches have marks on from ride height

The car will have fresh filter and oil before buyer collects, and going to have the car tracked next week, so its ready to hop in and drive :D.
Its a great car, just I'm fancing something a bit different for a while as I'm more involved with training now, so don't have the time to make proper use of it any more.

Pics:

Right then, the price . . .

I'm obviously not going to get back what I've ploughed in but will be looking for offers around £12k ono(notice the word offers, so no thread ****ting please ;) )

Now reduced to 11,500ono

Its a great all rounder, with looks to match, the new owner will not be disappointed. I will consider P/x with anything really (drifty,daily or otherwise) Cash either way possible.

The car has a mild mark on front bumper from parking incident, haven't had it tracked yet and gearbox isn't fitted (Is in garage with uprated gearbox oil ready) I'm happy to sell as is for less if buyer prefers :) Car drives fine as is so if I was you I'd keep driving it till box dies then you've got a spare available :).

Cheers for looking

Mark :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
oh my god that is beautiful. i really wish i had that sort of cash lying around.
Thanks mate, very kind of you say :D Hopefully you'll find some down the back of the sofa :)

Nice Silvia! Bet you wont be selling those wheels separately?
Cheers bud, I won't be mate, unless the car sells with out them :)

Pm's replied, still here at the mo . . . . .

Reaction score
Country
Right I had stopped bumping this as I thought it was sold, but unfortunately after a very sucessful viewing and careful consideration the potential buyer decided (understandabley) that the car was too nice/valuable to be his first drift car and that it'd be more sensible to start with something cheaper.

The S15 has also had a fresh filter and oil change in preparation to sale, as well as 6 months tax.

Right I'm looking for cash offers for a quick sale, I have my eye on something so while thats for sale I'm more open to offers, especially taking
it as is i.e:

Gearbox unfitted ( I wouldn't change this till it breaks properly as its perfectly drivable as is) But supplied with low mileage box and oil
Sticky starter when car is cold (starts fine, just starter doesnt disingage straight away)
Where exhaust is tucked so high it occasionally vibrates (though hopefully this will be sorted asap)
Tracking needs doing (Not terrible but would definately benefit, again hoping to get this done asap)

With the above in mind, though nothing terrible I'm willing to take reasonable offers on the asking price, so lets here them (via PM)
I can only say no, I have a car in mind at the mo so more willing than normal to take an offer :)

Many thanks

Mark

Reaction score
Country
Well unfortunately due to a very suprising change of circumstances of another buyer (found out just 2 days before collection, that his Fiance was pregnant!) he had to regretfully pull out of the deal, one of his last messages was, 'Annoyed I've had to do this, I appreciate all you've done and hope the car goes to someone who will love it as much as I have'

So the car is now back up for sale, had a few jobs done ready for its collection so is in the best shap its ever been :D I will be doing a new sale add within the next week, but just wanted to keep intrested parties in the loop.

Many thanks

Mark