What's new

FS: 1999 S15 spec R aero

Reaction score
Country
SOLD

I've got myself a new motor now, so my S15 is up for sale.
I imported it myself through Japanese Used Cars, and it landed over at the beginning of 2010. Being my second car it doesn't see much use, and generally I'll only use it in good weather. It's 1999 spec R, so it's got the BB turbo the later models didn't get. I've got a whole bunch of service history from Japan and the original handbook, plus loads of receipts for stuff I've bought for it over here.

Currently its got a bit over 55000 miles, tax until the end of February, and MOT until May

The spec is

Body:
Full aero kit (bumper, skirts, spats, spoiler)
factory tinted windows
Nismo smoked repeaters
crystal rear lights
Both of the headlights are in like new condition, not the ****ty yellow faded ones you see on a lot of them
Cat 1 Sigma alarm
LED fog light

Engine:
factory bb turbo
Smoothed rocker cover
S15OC cooling panel
Nismo gearbox mount
HKS panel filter in drilled airbox
Greddy turbo elbow
superlow twin downpipe
Fujitsubo legalis R exhaust
Apex'i hybrid front mount intercooler with custom cold pipe to eliminate all of the original plastic piping
walbro fuel pump
oil filter relocation made with Earls pipes, a Mazworx block adapter and a Greddy filter mount

I've recently serviced it, changing the oil, spark plugs, and fuel filter. Also I have replaced the lambda using a new Bosch one. The exhaust, although 3" is a nice quiet system when idling and normal town driving, but makes itself heard if you open it up :cool:

Suspension:
Driftworks CS2 coilovers
Cusco front strut brace
Tein tension rods
Part Shop Max rear camber and toe arms

Brakes:
R32 GTR front with slotted Project Mu discs
R32 GTR rear, with the drum handbrake mechanism
Hel black braided hoses

Wheels:
18x10 et20 RPF1 rep alloys with 225/40/18 tyres. These are only a couple months old!
5mm slip on spacers on the front for clearance.
rolled rear arches for more clearance

Interior:
Blitz dual turbo timer
original Nissan Silvia logo floor mats
new Kenwood double din stereo with USB iPod + 3mm jack connections
60mm Defi BF boost, oil temp, water temp, and oil pessure gauges
Defi link display

The link display can show your speed (in MPH, the speedo is still in KM), or 2 of the values of the other gauges, except boost. You could buy extra sensors without the need for the gauges and use this as a display. It's got a neat warm up mode on it too :)

The boost gauge is in the factory location, and the other 3 and the control box are in a custom mount in the glove box, so they can be hidden out of view.

Took a few quick (not very good) pics at work today. I'll probably get some better ones at the weekend, as I forgot to take one of the engine bay.

This is still in KM, so it works out at 55263 miles, but will go up as I use it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
And a few pics of the paper work it's got

some random pages from the Jap service book

And some loose Jap service sheets

Price I am asking is £9850 with the wheels, or £9400 without (bring your own wheels). I think this is a fair price for a relatively low mileage S15, with sensible mods. It would make a good base for somebody looking to take it further, or as a daily driver as it is. All it would need for a stage 1 remap is a boost controller.

Reaction score
Country
:eek: my god that cars beautiful mate and your right that's a fair price indeed, fair play mate nice to see another lovely s15 in this country good luck with everything mate

Reaction score
Country
Took a few pics of the boot and engine bay areas as well today :) I wanted to keep it looking factory, so I finished the intercooler pipes in crackle black, and used a panel filter in a drilled air box. I did the rocker cover in black and silver like the factory, but with the lettering smoothed off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
congratulations mate iam well pleased for you :) and Jordan you got your self a lovely s15 there mate :thumbs:

Reaction score
Ohhh. It's on my drive! Haha

Good to meet you Dan. Shame it was so wet on the way back, we had a bit of fun, but gotta be slightly sensible in the wet! :/

Reaction score
Country
Was good talking to you too Daz, and Jay.
I think that was the wettest weather I had ever used the car in. I only used to use it on good days!

Glad it's staying in the club, at least I'll be able to see it's progress :nod:

I was quite sad to see it go, but I've got my Skyline on the road now anyway, so I've got that to play with instead :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah i'm sure i'll be tinkering with it at some point. Nothing too crazy though - never been a big fan of going OTT with mods. Less is more and all that!

Was surprised how well the car handled in the wet, although it did step out a tad in third whilst angrily hooning past some d**k in a picasso. It's all good though :)

Glad you've got the skyline working :)