What's new

FS: S15 R-Spec - Pewter with Vertex Bodykit - 53,000 Miles

Reaction score
Country
So the time has come to sell my pride and joy. If I want this new house, with a heavy heart it's gotta go.
I've enjoyed every moment of ownership and now it's time for someone else to get the pleasure.
In my opinion it's one of the classiest looking S15's out there!
Not too many engine mods so the insurance is affordable, but quick enough off the blocks to put a wicked smile on your face.

If you're looking for a comfortable, quiet, easy to drive car please move on, this isn't for you.

If you're looking for a beautiful, high performance fun machine with all the bells and whistles ready to drive away - read on.

1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
53,000 miles

Engine/Performance
Apexi Induction
HKS Coil overs
HKS Front Mounted Intercooler
Five speed manual gearbox
Full Kakimoto Exhaust
Locked Diff

Exterior
Callipers Painted in Gold
Full Vertex Body kit in Pewter
Fully Professionally Undersealed
Phonocar Wheel Arch Neons with in-car control panel and Remote, 30 colours, 16 patterns
Unknown, but lovely Spoiler
Tilting Front Number Plate Holder
Works Emotion Kai in chrome - 17" fronts, 18" rears

Interior
95% Limo tint from the B pillar back
Clifford G5 Concept 650 MKII Category 1 alarm (With Dual Zone Proximity Sensor, Auto Alarm, Additional warning LED's, Turbo Timer and Remote Start) with two fobs
JL Audio TR650 6.5" Components
Kenwood 4028BT Double Din head unit (iPod/iPhone connectivity, Bluetooth, DVD playback, Aux, USB for audio & video, A2DP Bluetooth Streaming, Reverse camera ready)
Nismo Gear knob
Original Silvia Mats, Front & Back
Rare aluminium vent rings - very rare factory option
Silvia sills
Stack Water Temperature Gauge

Recent Work
New brake pads all round
New fan belt

Legal
I'm the first owner since registration in the UK
6 months tax
7 months MOT - passed first time with zero advisories
Starts first time, every time

Sound System (Optional)
Currently the below is in the car but is not included in the price and will be professionally removed before sale. However it is available at a small extra cost and all comes together as one serious sound system.
Kenwood 6x9's
4 Channel and 2 Channel Amps
Diamond Audio D6 12" Subwoofer in vented enclosure

When amped the JL Audio TR650's have crystal clarity and go extremely loud with no distortion, paired with the earth shaking Diamond Audio D6 12" make for utter joy for your ear holes, it's a shame to split a system that works so well.
The cost of the above will be /considerably/ less than the retail cost, and there will be no installation fee down the line if you decide later on that you really should have taken it.

Bad Bits
As anyone with HKS Coil overs will tell you, they are damn hard, as such being driven on the British roads, the rear left one does knock abit when going over bumps.
Clutch release bearing sometimes makes a noise after a long drive when the clutch is released - I've had this replaced and it came back after a month much to my annoyance.
The lights could do with a clean
The wheels could do with a refurb, they've never touched a kerb in my presence but it was sold to me as-such

Of Note:
I work for Autotronix.net, all extra modifications have been carried out by professionals in the work bays, not mates round the corner.
We sell aftermarket audio, alarms, bluetooth kits, head units, tints, subwoofers, enclosures, alloys - you name it.
If there are parts you wish to be supplied and/or fitted I'm sure we can come to an agreeable arrangement.

Pictures - Way more to be taken and added

Asking Price
The car is located in Bedfordshire, viewing is available most evenings or you can drop by Autotronix in Bedford on a Saturday and you're sure to find me.

No test pilots unless the cash is in my hand, regardless of your insurance - I am however more than happy to take you out in it.

£9900 - Willing to listen to part exchange offers but will prioritize offers of cash above all.

This car will be for sale on Piston Heads and eBay eventually, but I'm in no rush and I'd much rather it went to a forum go'er who's been looking to buy an S15 and will treat it with the love it deserves.

I DO NOT want to see pictures of it wrapped around a lamp post a week later please, it'll kill me inside :'(

I shall be adding extra information and pictures to this once the car has been valeted inside and out, it'll be ready and shinny for it's new owner.

Reaction score
Country
Oh, and price adjusted to £9,500, I thought it was abit too high :nod:

A

anifort

I was wondering if you can post pictures of the interior. Is it rust free?
Was this an import when you bought it?

Reaction score
Country
Sorry I've been dealing with interest in my car via PM's and seem to have ignored this thread!

I did upload more pictures, but they where hosted on a certain other website and the link has been removed, presumably i was breaching rules - sorry about that!

I'll see about uploading some more.

As above, the car was undersealed and to my knowledge is rust-free! It was indeed an import when I bought it, as far as I'm aware I'm the first UK owner!

To Dan200SXMad - unfortunately I'm not after a Skyline sorry! but I would part exchange for a Toyota Supra/Mitsubishi GTO or a Subaru Legacy B4 :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
FYI, the rear spoiler looks like a Nismo R-Tune item :)

Reaction score
Country
This car is still for sale and has a couple of changes (yellow top battery in the boot and more!) and has had a price drop to £9,200 or nearest offer!

More pictures and details will be added in the very near future!

Reaction score
Country
Lights professionally cleaned and looking smart :)

6 months tax and 12 months MOT - sailed through as always!

£8,500 or nearest offer!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
It does seem very very clean and great price! Have you advertised it anywhere else? I'm just very surprised its not sold even at 9,900.

Reaction score
Country
Alright mate,

I've shown this to my mate who is in the market for a clean s15,he has posted above ^^ could you pm me or him your number as I believe he wants to come and view it at the weekend if that's possible.

Cheers!

lee

Reaction score
Country
Honestly S15_Sam I'm surprised too, it's a fantastic machine

The amount of inquiries I've had so far is mind numbing - yet only one person has actually turned up to look at it so far and that was literally last week. He's currently trying to sell his car ASAP so he can buy this. I guess my original bad pictures where to blame but back then it was dark before i got home every night!

For anyone interested, please send me a private message, purely because I have so many people I'm replying too many e-mails and text messages to keep track of the questions :|

The sheer number of dreamers, chancers and swaps I've been offered is staggering, Skylines, Evos, S2000's, MX5's, Subarus, RX7's RX8's, will I take 3 grand? 6 grand? 6.5 grand? ¬_¬

The house I'm currently purchasing has 7, yes I said seven sets of speed bumps on the road, I'm not taking my beautiful baby over those twice a day, thus the sale.

So it's a van for work and motorbike time!

Reaction score
Country
Also, the original mileage has obviously changed since the original post, it's closer the 60k now, thus the price drop!

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the interest folks, sorry for those of you i didn't get a chance to get back to - but one man was very interested indeed and he is now the proud owner of this stunning machine!

SOLD!